Chapter 1

Hello everyone, I am Gun Attaphan phunsawat. Recently I am staying in Korea with my Uncle and my fiance. Well I belong to Thai but if you ask me the truth I literally haven't visited Thailand since age 4 so I don't know many places I really wanted to visit to Thailand once. Oh right, I am such a talkitive person let me tell you more about myself , I was born in Thailand , I had my most loving parents that loved me sooooooo much but when I was 4 years old we were leaving for korea to visit my uncle , and I don't remember as I was only 4 years old but I know that the plane from which we were going crashed , I really don't know how I managed to survive but my both parents died in it. 

So after both of them left me here I am staying will my uncle in Korea and  I never returned to Thailand . Actually it has also a reason , At my parents funeral we had to go to Thailand so as we were going I find out that I can't ride a plane again. Yeah, you guessed right I had a plane phobia and after that I never rode a plane again. and whenever I tried either I get dizzy feeling and starts to vomit or I had a attack. Well enough about my past life. Let me tell you about my recent life(i know you are getting bored reading about my blabbering but please don't blame me okay , the writer here is crazy and told me to tell about myself and as I told you I love to talk here I am talking.)   Please don't be mad na na na!

So recent my life is very beautiful , here I fall in love with a very sweet person, his name is Oab. At our fifth anniversary he proposed me and we are already engaged. But I am sad right now my fiance Oab has got a promotion so he has to go to Thailand for some time. I am also insisting on going but they are saying no to me because I have to travel by plane. 

Well leave all that thought I am getting ready for the party that my uncle organized for Oab for his promotion. (we are quite rich you know).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT THE PARTY

OAB: You have thrown a very grand party on the occasion of my promotion!

UNCLE: Oab! I am very happy for you. But I am not happy with the idea of not taking Gun with you.

OAB: Sir, I am going to Thailand for an official tour. What will Gun do if he comes with me?

UNCLE: He will see Thailand, what else! You know Oab, Gun loves Thailand.

OAB: But Gun is phobic about planes. Forget flying , he can't even walk properly.

Meanwhile...........

Yeah! I am ready let's go new. Oh! well I didn't told you New was my first friend here , we met when I was 9 years old and from that time he is always with me. 

Well I am ready and now I am going to the party I don't know why I am so happy even  if it is Oab promotions party.

I was just going down staires when my leg slipped and I fell from the staires rolling down , before falling I heard New shouted my name "GUN!" . I am really a clumsy person you know , hehehehe......

Wow ! just wow! what would be more embarissing than falling down the staires akwardly in front of so many people. I really wanted to dig a pit and die in it.

Uhf! I really can't look at anyone's eye so I went straight to where Uncle and Oab were standing.

GUN: Why are you looking at me like that uncle , it was an accident.(Uncle Nods) I tripped over New's leg.

UNCLE: Okay!

GUN: Ask her? BANG!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ops! uhhh why my day today is so bad . Great, now how much more embarresed i would be today in front of these people and Oab.

Oh right let me tell you what happened , as I turned around to point my finger in the direction of New a waiter was standing behind me and my hand flung the tray he was holding making all the drink in that tray to fall down on the floor and waiters dress. "sorry sorry sorry" While I was apologizing to the waiter my uncle took my hand in and ask me to come with him and Oab  

UNCLE: Gun forget it, come here. Gun even I am with Oab now. It would be better if you don't go to Thailand.

Okay here I go, after hearing what uncle said just now I started to cry fake tears.(It always works you know)

UNCLE: Gun, don't cry. It dosen't look nice when you cry in front of people.

OAB: Gun don't be childish. Okay, tell me can you travel by plane?

GUN: No!

UNCLE: Gun you have returned from the airport twice haven't you? Then why are you being so stubborn?

GUN: But I have never lived without Oab since we got engaged.

OAB: But Gun.......

GUN: Please Oab, I won't panic if you hold my hand.

OAB: But Gun?

That's it I lost it , okay I know that I am a bit stubborn what I want I get and right now I want to go to Thailand with Oab so I hold on to Oab's tie and started whining blabbering something.

GUN: Oab, you know you won't be happy without me.

OAB: yes Gun, but....

UNCLE: Oab before he strangles you , take him with you.

GUN: please.....

OAB: Okay.

GUN: Thank you , thank you , thank youuu.....!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guys, this is the first chapter , I am still telling you it would be boring but if you still decide to read this book hands off to you . 

Thank you for reading this book . This book will have very less chapters .