Chapter 14

GUN'S POV

I was fucking really scares when that crazy person held me and pointed the gun straight at my head. I called Oab but guess what that fucking bastard hid under the table with his girlfriend.

My heart was beating so fast and I knew I was crying when a drop touched my cheeck. Oab also hid under the table. But the next thing happened I was so shocked, P'Off started coming in my direction. The Man said him to stop but the next thing he did was so shocking. He started running towards me the man shot him but luckily he shifted so the shot got in his hand and then he came running toward me and pushed me. I fell on the ground and P'Off held his neck and began to strangle him. Luckily the police came and separated them. I was still crying from the shock but I was relieved that P'Off was okay.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the hotel room....

GUN: I thought you were very intelligent, but no you are an idiot. You are crazy!

OFF: This is how I am.

GUN: THIS IS HOW I AM! What happened you all of a sudden? What was the need to risk your life? What if anything had happened to you?

OFF: What if anything has happened to you?

GUN: P'Off are you so concerned about me?

OFF: Is it necessary to express everything aloud?

GUN: There's so much difference between you and Oab. I wish Oab was like you. He dosen't know the meaning of love and you know very well the meaning of friendship.

OFF: ( I wish you could understand the true reason behind this friendship.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day.......

GUN: Did you understand what you have to do?

WAITER: Yes Sir.

----------------------------------------

WAITER: Excuse me sir, there is a phone call for you.

OAB: For me?

WAITER: Yes sir.

OAB: Are you sure?

WAITER: Sure Sir!

OAB: Darling, I will be right back.

OFF: Hi Jane!

JANE: Oh hi!

OFF: How come you are alone today?

JANE: Even you are alone today.

OFF: Where's your bodyguard? Are you short sighted?

JANE: No! Why?

OFF: I mean how can a ravishing women like you have an ugly boyfriend like Oab.

OAB: Hey!

OFF: Dosen't his face looks like a minister's face who has lost his elections.

JANE: You are a naughty boy.

OFF: Jane, I really like you.

 Gun's pov

What in the hell is P'off doing. why the fuck is he holding jane's hand. Oh my god why is Jane leaning on his sholder. Fuck, Fuck Fuck what i am even thinking. No Gun Come into your senses you came to get back Oab. Why you are getting jealous by watching P'Off and Jane flirting. No No no no no this is wrong.

Well if I tell you the truth I also don't know what is happening to me. Whenever he is smiling My heart feels like it is going to blast and when I am near him. When He sweet talk me . Fuck what is happening to me?

Why that bitch is smiling at, what is P'off telling her. Uhhhh... Stop it Why i am thinking like that. HUMP!

After few minutes.....

OFF: Your lover is coming here. He'll commit sucide if he sees you with me. See you.

JANE: Bye!

OAB: What was he doing here?

JANE: He was praising you!

OAB: Jane I have been noticing that something happens to you when you see Off!

JANE: What about your mood when you see Gun?

OAB: Jane... I...

JANE: Shut up!

Other side...

GUN: Don't you think you were too close with Jane. Hump! I am going.

OFF: Hey... I was just trying to help you! Listen to me, Listen.

GUN: Yes, you did your job too . You've always liked Jane.

OFF: No!

GUN: She is not a nice girl!

OFF: What about her?

GUN: No! Let's go inside first.

OFF: She looks decent enough, Huh?

GUN: P'OFF I will whack you.

OFF: What do you think about her?

GUN: You...

OFF: Hey! why are you hitting me?

GUN: You stupid... idiot!

OFF: Hey! look there. OUR plane is working perfectly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After few days......

JANE: How is my bunglow?

OAB: Your bunglow? it's fine.

JANE: Oab you have been behaving very strange these past days. It was your first meeting with my parents. You didn't even talk to them properly.

OAB: Actually I am not keeping well.

JANE: Right, you aren't keeping well ever since Gun has arrived.

OAB: Don't drag him into everything. Please!

JANE'S MOTHER: Any problem dear?

JANE: NO mom! as tomorrow is my birthday party he said that i had invited all my friends but I didn't invite his friends.

JANE'S MOTHER: His friend?

JANE: Yes Gun! I think I will invite him to the party.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading guys.

Please comment how are you liking the story till now.