Chapter 17

This is the last chapter guys.!

Author Pov

Off and Gun are getting crazy and Idiot. After Gun told about Oab going with him back they are spending there day while going to places around Thailand. Everywhere they go they start to imagine each other in each other's arm. Just few days got over P'off brought Gun the plane ticket to give it to Gun. Gun cried the whole night that time and P'off went to the bar to get drunk. They were both very stupid to see each other eyes the love and affection they have for each other.

One day before Gun's flight.....

Off and Gun are roaming on the streets.

GUN: P'Off! I will leave tomorrow morning, what will you do after that.

OFF: I am standing before my destination, where will I go?

GUN: What?

OFF: Look there! I'll sell the necklace tomorrow that's it, what else can I do?

GUN: Do you want to have some ice-cream.

OFF: Ice-cream?

GUN: It is said friends must have ice-cream before parting ways. Sweet memories will stay with you.

OFF: Okay, I'll get it.

GUN: Listen! 

OFF: What?

GUN: From now on don't smoke, it's bad for your health.

------------------------

While waiting for Off....

TAY: Want to have some chickpeas?

GUN: What?

TAY: It's good for health.

GUN: Do we know each other?

TAY: Actually I know you, you don't know me. They call me Tay, Inspector Tay. I am here to you to talk about the necklace.

GUN: Necklace?

TAY: Yes! That diamond necklace. Off has stolen from Korea. You had helped him come out of te airport hadn't you?

GUN: Ohh! That necklace.

TAY: Yes. That necklace I want that necklace Gun. Otherwise Off will get in big trouble. I'll have to arrest him. He'll be imprisoned for a couple of years.  If he dosen't make it to Nirin's marriage next month I'll be saddened the most because he is my friend too.

GUN: Why don't you talk to him directly about it?

TAY: He will not understand if I talk to him. I don't want to use other method practiced by other cops. Hence I am asking you to help.

GUN: P'Off will never agree to surrender the necklace.

TAY: You'll have to convince him Gun. Otherwise I would have no other option but to arrest him. I am staying at this hotel call me. I want the necklace by tomorrow. Have a nice day. Bye.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night....

OFF: I need to sell it to tomorrow morning, so I am cleaning the diamond. You know Gun everything will fall into pieces if I get a good price.

GUN: P'Off!

OFF: Yes!

GUN: What if I sell the necklace instead of you?

OFF: You?