Chapter 4

Looks like Oab Called me after 4 days , I don't know why but while I was going to pick up the phone I was not feeling something good. Well let's see what he has to say cause his voice is very low while speaking which is making me more anxious.

On Phone.........

GUN: Hello!

OAB: GUN!

GUN: Oab, where are you?

OAB: I am still here Gun. But something happened here.

Okay now I am getting more anxious oh god Oab what are you going to say.

OAB: Hello! Are you still there Gun?

GUN: Yes Oab. New please can you switch off the T.V. Yes Oab what were you saying? Are you okay?

OAB: Yes Gun, I am very happy here. I am so happy.....that I think I am destined for this.

GUN: What were you destined for Oab?

OAB: I was destined to meet Jane. Gun, she is not a girl , he is miracle. She is mesmerizing. She knocked me out in our first meeting. She had made me mad.

GUN: What are you saying Oab?

OAB: I am sorry, Gun. I am not coming back. I can't leave her Gun. Don't misunderstand me Gun. I have never felt like this what I am feeling for Jane,  not even with you. I am in love Gun.

GUN: So you are telling me right now that you never felt love for me even if it is for few seconds.

OAB: Gun I am sorry!

GUN: Fuck you bastard, just go and die with your new love in some hole. You bastard.

OAB: Gun................

That's it I lost it. I am so fucking crazy to think that Oab has started to like me even after knowing how much of a asshole he is. He just can't keep his pants up. Fuck why does it have to be me. We are already engaged and now he is telling me that he never felt love with me. I am feeling so useless right now why do I even liked that bastard . I kept crying and new was so angry that he ready to beat the crap out of him. How do I tell this to Uncle. In all my life I am really happy to have New and uncle and when Oab excepted me and when he proposed me I was like my life is complete.

Huh! How funny that all the happiness of my life is just gone from just one phone call . I called my uncle and told everything . He tried his best to calm me but I kept crying and I didn't Check the time it was already midnight and just by continuously crying I fall asleep. New was beside me all the time.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woh That Oab is seriously an asshole. Let's see what will Gun do now.

Just wait a little bit more maybe in next chapter I will bring P'Off

Thank You