Chapter 6

In the flight......

GUN: Listen, were you talking nonsense to keep me distracted so that I don't realise that the flight has taken off? or were you serious?

OFF: What do you think?

GUN: I think you wanted you wanted to distract me.

OFF: (shrugs) Okay, you can think so!

GUN: Aren't you a little strange?

OFF: (nodding) That's me! By the way you seem to love Oab a lot.

GUN: is it , how did you know?

OFF: You are going to meet Oab, despite your phobia about plane. Isn't that love?

GUN: Perhaps, this is what is called love. But you know Oab and I......

(shia, why this mister is so close to my face and why the fuck is my heart beating this fast. Shia shia shia! Fuck his eyes is so dreamy. Shit what I am thinking. I have to get away while getting away I asked him a question.)

GUN: Have you ever loved anybody? 

OFF: I love my mother a lot!

GUN: I am not talking about your mother, even the people who hate their mother love them. I am talking about the other kind of love.

OFF: Okay! NO.

GUN: Why?

OFF: I don't have time for stupid thing like love. But I have flirted around quiet a lot.

GUN: HUMP! Haaaaaa!Shia why the plane is jerking?

PASSANGER: What is happening?

GUN: Oh my god!*8

OFF: Take this.

GUN: what's this? 

OFF: wine! Hey Hey easy !

CAPTAIN: This is your captain speaking, we are experiencing a major turbulence but there is nothing to worry about. Don't panic!

OFF: Scoundrel! He himself is afraid and is telling us not to afraid.

GUN: Hey can you be quite for a minute, I am freaking out here!

OFF: here listen to this, distract your mind then you would feel nothing.

GUN: Thanks

Time skips.......

ANNOUNCER: Flight number 412 has arrived from Korea, Thank you.

OFF'S POV

Uhhh, finally I have landed safely with the diamond necklace safely. Oh shit! What is inspector Tay Doing here. Shit shit shit I am doomed what should I do? Oh now I can't think of anything.

Yes Idea! except this no idea is coming to me the shorty with whom I was sitting is standing next to me Oh his bag , What should I do ok I have to keep this in his bag for a while I guess. Great . OH shit he is going I have to follow him.

OFF: listen! Are you going to holiday home( please don't mind the names)?

GUN: Why?

OFF: I am going to the same place, I thought I should drop you.

GUN: Okay come.

OFF: Wait outside, let me collect my luggage.

UFFF.. thank god I am saved for now. Let's go face that Inspector.

TAY: HELLO!

OFF: MR TAY! you here! 

TAY: I have come to arrest you.

OFF: What ?

TAY: I am joking, you panic very fast.

OFF: Yes, that's me!

TAY: You look fine enough, you have been to foreign countries . I heard you have gone there for music show?

OFF: Yes!

TAY: What were you doing in the music show?

OFF: I have gone to play flute.

 TAY: Flute? Are you sure you were playing the flute and not making a drum out of someone?

OFF: Mr Tay I am not a policeman to do that.

TAY: you are very good at making repartees .

OFF: That's because I hardly went to school.

TAY: very good!

OFF: Mr Tay may I have my leave first?

TAY: What's the hurry? We have met after days let's go home and have some tea. 

OFF: Ummmm no Mr Tay not today, I will come some other day. I have some work today.

TAY: work? What work?

OFF: Not so important so as to not have tea with you today. Come.

TAY: Good, sit come on.

(Shit why this dude has to come now, I now have to go with him, shit . And that shorty is also leaving, why my life is like that )

In the car.......

OFF: Tay, I have stopped doing those things after you have advised me about them. But you still suspect me(I knew he was going to check my bag , this bastard)

TAY: Suspect you! No who told you that?

OFF: Then why are you checking my bag?

TAY: Who is checking it? I am just only trying to see what have you brought for me from abroad.

OFF: The gift you want is not in this bag.

TAY: Where is it?

OFF: Mr Tay, after all what do you want from me?

TAY: I want to save you from trouble. Because you have once saved my life by endangering yours. I don't want to repay that kindness by arresting you .

OFF: Don't worry Mr Tay, you will never be able to catch me. I mean I will never give you a chance  to complain. I have really changed Mr Tay.

TAY: If you have changed then nothing would be better than it. Because you know a friend of the law is my friend and an enemy of the law is my enemy .

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Thank you for reading 😍😍