Chapter 7

GUN: TING! I am recently at the hotel counter , Yeah I know that that handsome man told me to wait but I am tired of waiting. So I took a taxi came. Oh and I didn't told you yet why I choose this hotel. It is actually the same hotel Oab is staying in.

COUNTER MAN: Hello sir, how can I help you?

GUN: Mr Oab's room number please.

C.M: Sure!

GUN: Oabnithi wiwattanawarang!

C.M: Sorry sir, I have instructed to not disturb him.

GUN: Look, Oab is my fiancee, we are engaged.

C.M: Still sir I am very sorry.

GUN: What do you mean by sorry? Do you know where have I come from? I have come all the way from Korea and that too by plane. I have travelled for five hours twenty minutes, by putting my life in danger to meet my fiancee and you tell me that....

C.M: Sir it's our duty to take care of our privacy of the guest. I can't help it if he needs privacy from you.

GUN: Okay! here.

C.M: Thank you!

awo! he is crazy or what just now I gave him some money to tell me Oab's room but after taking it he just turns around and is now talking to another person. This person is really getting on my nerves.

GUN: HELLO! I just gave you some money.

C.M: Yes, and I have kept it in my pocket. By the way let me know if you want any other help.

GUN: Hump! You bastard(slap)

(Oh god this ma'am . I will seriously kill this man. I am now sitting on the sofa in the lobby. I really wanted to cry right now, I have a pendent in which I have mine and Oab's photo, just looking at it is making me cry. control Gun control.)

( Aw, who is this man)

Unknown: Hello!

GUN: Hello! ( His face looks like a thief, oh my god what if he is a thief)

Unknown: It seems like you haven't got a room in this hotel. I can arrange a room for you in other hotel if you want. Something better and cheaper than this.

GUN: No, thank you.

Unknown: No, come with me right now.

GUN: Don't touch my luggage, I said I don't want a room I am waiting for my fiance here and if Oab gets to know that you are misbehaving with me he will kill you. what are you looking at?

(Today is really not a good day , Just now I am watching Oab making out with someone, maybe she is Jane, Oh my god I really can't hold my tears now the world is getting dark for me as I am closing my eyes and bam after that scene I fainted)

Unknown: What happened sir? Can't you see? Look after the boy.

OFF'S Pov

Uff! thank god I kept the necklace in that shorty's bag or else I would be in jail right now And just now I have left That tay . Now I Have to find that shorty . I am seriously running for my life. 

Yes I finally reached, just as I was entering I saw My friend John.

OFF: Hey john! What are you doing here?

JOHN: I came to drop a friend.

OFF: Okay!(OH What happened to him) HEY ! Hey! Wake up! Can you please give me some water? Thank you. HEY!

GUN: OAB! YOU! What are you doing here?

OFF: I was trying to help you to regain consciousness. Where is your room?

GUN: That girl in the blue dress snatched my room!

OFF: Ufff! What is this mister , Get going he is fine now go.

GUN: Where is she? OH MY GOD!

OFF: What happened?

GUN: I can't find my luggage!

OFF: WHAT! ( my diamond necklace!) What nonsense are you talking about? It must be here how can you lose it? Look for it, come on!

GUN: Why are you looking under the cushion? It is a suitcase not a key!

M.C: What happened sir? Can I help you

OFF: How can you help him? His luggage has been stolen. Is this a hotel or a adobe of thief?

GUN: And he didn't even gave me Oab's room number.

OFF: To hell with Oab , think about the luggage.

GUN: Hey hey hey the luggage is mine. What is your problem?

OFF: But it has...

GUN: What it has? Huh! What does it have?

OFF: We will be insulted! Ummm, the luggage is yours but the country is mine. Listen, sit down, calm down first. Think with a calm mind. Tell me where did you keep the luggage?

GUN: I was sitting here and the luggage was just here.

OFF: Then?

GUN: Then Oab came with the girl in the blue dress? I can't tell you the way he had held her

OFF: Let me listen to your love story later, where is your luggage, think about it first.

GUN: Ummmm, Oh my god!

OFF: What happened ?

GUN: I guess that bastard did this.  

OFF: Which bastard?

GUN: The one who forced me to take a room. Now I am sure , all men are bastard .

OFF: Okay the man.....

GUN: He was a bastard as well .

OFF: I am asking you was he wearing a grey suit?

GUN: Yes!

OFF: Black shirt?

GUN: Yes!

OFF: Yes! Come with me.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Here is an update thanks to those who are reading my book.😍😊