Chapter 13

GUN'S POV

The day I landed in Thailand till today many thing happened. That man on the hotel counter gave me headace , then my Luggage got stolen , when I found it I got to know that that thief used all my money, I saw Oab making out With a girl, I slept on the street one whole night, well many bad things happened to me. But Good things also happened That guy Off I met, he helped me a lot, I knew he was a thief but still I let him help me.

While I was following Oab and he was following me. First I couldn't understand why he was following me but in the train while he was sleeping I checked my bag, Fuck did you know what I got, I got a diamond necklace and the fact that he is a thief I knew it it was his. But I didn't told him. Then when the train stopped at a station I did not felt good . After that I found myself stuck in that station as the train left, ofcourse with that guy.

Fuck! I was so shocked when I found out that here is his home town. His family was very sweet. I got to know about win also and so I got it why he needed to steal. You know sometimes our life plays such a game in which every good person also starts doing bad things. And actually he is really a good man. Then I got to know about his more family matter so I talked to him and guess what I found myself a friend who is willing to help me with Oab, and just now he is going to tell me about the plan. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After few minutes.....

OFF: Okay listen about the plan!  When Oab will be on the beach with his girlfriend attack him suddenly. Okay rest leave it to me and listen also, understand!

GUN: Understood!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the beach........

OAB: Ahhhhhh..... GUN?

GUN: Hi, Oab.

OAB: Gun! What brings you here?

GUN: Hey! is this Jane?

OAB: Yes! he is Jane.

JANE: Yes Gun, I am Jane

OAB: Gun actually......

GUN: Let me see Oab! So you are the one who stole Oab from me.

JANE: I didn't do anything like that, he came to me on his own.

GUN: Smart girl! Good choice Oab.

OAB: Gun it looks like you have changed a lot.

GUN: Of course not Oab, I am still the same. When you called me and informed me you are not returning. I was so furious, I decided to win you back from the bitch, Sorry! And you know that I hate flying, Yet I took the flight. I kept thinking throughout the flight how could you fall in love with some random girl. But I was wrong, I was so wrong. Love can happen any where between anybody. It can happen anytime.

OAB: Gun, what are you saying?

GUN: Yes Oab, I met Off in the plane just how you met Jane.

OAB: OFF!

GUN: Yes Off! He's magical and intoxicating. He made me crazy about him in our first meeting. And you know the way I feel for him I never felt the same for you. It's amazing. I am in love Oab, I am in love.

WAITER: Sir, it's a call for you.

GUN: Oh thanks! Hello!

OFF: Gun!

GUN: OFF! Darling tell me.

OFF: You're smiling too much.

GUN: Yes?

OFF: Get up from there!

GUN: I will come in five minutes.

OFF: No, right now!

GUN: Okay, okay, I am coming. Bye. Bye Oab.

JANE: You seem to be nervous after seeing your ex-boyfriend.

 OAB: What?

JANE: Are you envious of his love story.

OAB: Come on Jane why would I be jealous. Come on let's enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUN: Yes! yes! yes! Oab face was worth watching when he saw me. He was very jealous after listening to our love story. OH my god , Off you are great. You gave me a good idea, MUAH. Love ya.

OFF:( I wish it would be real)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUN'S POV

After that day me and p'off is always following Oab and his girlfriend everyday wherever they go. I can't stop laughing seeing Oab and specially his girlfriends face. Fuck this plan is totally rocking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 6 days......

At mall....

GUN: I see him, there he is.

JANE: This one is not good Oab, how about this one.

OAB: It's also good.

GUN: Hi Oab.

Bang... Bang...Bang

ROBBERS: Don't scream!.........Don't scream! We aren't here to hurt anybody we are here to loot the shops, Quiet.

GUN: Shit what is happening I am really scared Oab. Help. Fuck.

POLICE: The police has surrounded this place from all around, you cannot escape from here. Throw your weapons and step out. Surrender yourself to the police. Bang.

ROBBER: Inspector did you got my answer, I will kill everybody if you try to come inside. Only one person has only died till now. Leave this place with your men.

GUN: Ahhh..... Oab! Oab!

Robber: Will you go from here or shall I kill him.

OFF: Let go of him!

ROBBER: Don't step forward. I'll Shoot you. Bang*

OFF: Ahhhhh..... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry guys nothing will happen to P'Off.

Thanks for reading.