Chapter 11

POR: Come on Off!

OFF: Dad! What should I do? The game is over in the first move. Checkmate!

POR: How are you playing? It is my turn.

OFF: No dad, it was my turn.

POR: You are cheating like always , it was my turn.

OFF: Dad, it was my turn.

POR: You are lying, look what's written in the diary.

OFF: Irrespective of what it was written in the diary it was my turn.

POR: You are cheating, it was my turn.

OFF: It was my turn,.

GUN: Wait a minute. Both of you are playing chess and you don't remember whose turn it is.

POR: I remember it is clearly written in the diary that he played the last move there months ago.

GUN: Is this game going on from three months.

WIN: No Gun uncle , this game is going on from one and a half year. Whenever uncle come home he play half the game and goes back.

POR: That's why I have written in the diary. He cheats a lot.

OFF: Do I cheat?

GUN: I know what you are, okay? It is uncle turn, sir go on. Okay come on kids.

OFF: PLAY!

POR: Really? You didn't agree when I said it, but you are asking me to play when he said it. You heed him a lot.

OFF: what are you saying dad? That's not true.

POR: Hummm... something is fishy. Look at yourself in the mirror. Your eyes indicate that you love him a lot. Hum?

——————————————————————————————————————————————   

AUNT: Gun take this you will look good in this suit if you were it in Nirin engagement tomorrow.

GUN: Thank you.

Mother in law: Kids what are you doing? Don't you have to wake up early tomorrow. Gun what are you doing?

GUN: Nirin gave me a album I am looking at it.

Mother in law: Are you just looking at it or even recognising people?

GUN: What do you mean?

Mother in law: Tell me who is this?

GUN: I don't know?

Mother in law: oh, this is Off.

GUN: Off?

Mother in law: yes!

WIN: What are you laughing at Uncle Gun? Is this because it is uncle Off's photo or is it because he is without clothes?

GUN: Hey! You only talk like elders. Can't you play with kids?

WIN: I can't play Uncle Gun! I get tired very soon.

GUN: Really? You know how to give excuse.

Mother in law: No Gun, he is telling the truth. The doctor has forbidden him from playing.

GUN: Doctor? Why Aunty?

WIN: Because there is a hole in my heart.

GUN: What?

WIN: It's not as big as you think. It is a tiny one. I'll be fine after one operation . But the doctor is demanding a huge amount for the operation . That is why uncle went to Korea to earn money. Uncle Gun do you know , my uncle never lies. He told me that he will earn a lot of money and he will get me operated so that I could play with the other. Right mom?

Mother in law: yes son!

—————————————————————————————————————————————-

POLICE: Inspector corn just called me up , he was at the station of the resort in Phuket but Off didn't reach there.

TAY: What are you saying? He has put me in trouble 

POLICE: Sir what happened?

TAY: What do you think could happen? The commissioner sister has gone to Korea  for her honeymoon. Off met her there as a guide . He stole her necklace while showing her around Korea. The commissioner wife has made his life miserable  and he is making my life miserable. Off must have gotten down at sholket if he didn't go to the beach. That is his home.

POLICE: Wonderful!

TAY: This is not a good news. His family members are decent people I'll have to arrest him in front of everyone.

—————————————————————————————————————

OFF'S POV

Today is really a good day, my sister today is getting engaged, yeah I am a little sad but I am really happy for her.

Oh My fucking god is that shorty. Fuck how he could look so hot, sexy and cute at the same time. Fuck what I am thinking, I am really going insane right now. 

My sister got so big I didn't even got to know.

POR: Off?

OFF: Yes POR!

POR: Go and bring the ring!

OFF: Okay! Mother in law give me the keys.

Mother in law: here!

Ummm.... this is my chance to search his bag, I have to find that necklace and everyone is outside including him. 

Where is his bag? Ahah got it , my diamond necklace where are you? Where is it ?

After few minutes.......

God dammit the necklace is not with him where is the fucking necklace now where should I find it. Shit shit. Uhhh I only wasted my time with him, he fucking didn't even have my necklace. I am doomed now . Why my life is like this shit.