Chapter 2

I am so excited today, today I am taking Oab somewhere, it is a surprise for him I want to show him . It looks like all my dreams are coming true one by one , and where I am going today is one of my dreams.

OAB: Beautiful. But Gun why are you showing this house to me?

GUN: Because I want to buy it.

OAB: (laughing) Gun day dreaming is not a good habbit.

GUN: I know Oab! Having a home in a costly country like this is like a dream and living in that house after marriage is another dream , but a boy like me who has no parents nor any siblings has to himself make his dream come true. I have been saving half of my salary from 3 years. I have saved enough to buy this house.

OAB: Gun! I don't know what to say. This is a very pleasant surprise. I love you Gunnie.

GUN: I love you too Oab!

You know everybody has some dreams and they always wanted to fullfill it even if it takes all our happiness because we know that the struggle is only for that time when we our chasing our dreams . once we get our dreams it seems to real to believe that we have achieved our dreams , and I Gun Attaphan Phunsawat am very happy because I am feeling like I am reaching my dreams.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLIGHT DAY(In the Plane)

AIR HOSTESS: We are ready for the take off! The lights will be dimmed during take off. The flight time from Korea to Thailand is 5 hours 50 minutes. Please fasten your seat belt and refrain from smoking. I hope you enjoy your flight . Thank you.

GUN'S POV

Fuck! Fuckkkkkkk, now what should I do . The plane has started moving. Okay I said I will be fine but right now I am so fucking afraid that even if someone would tell me to jump from the flight then I would jump. I am so much afraid. My Phobia is attaking me right now. I am barely able to answer what Oab is asking me and god knows what I am blabbering about.

OAB: Are you okay?

GUN: Yeah! I-a-m-o-k-a-y!

OAB: Don't you want to go to Thailand?

GUN: Yes, I do. .......................OH MY GOD!(3) Oh my god I am going to die!

OAB: Gun, stop being stupid please!

GUN: OKAY!(2) 

(Here I go !)

Thailand is very good!

Going to Thailand is very bad!

A plane journey to Thailand is very bad!

AUTHOR POV

Gun is so afraid right now that he is panic striken . He is blabbering something continuously. Because of his blabbering everyone in the plane is now staring at him and Oab on the other side is so embarresed because of his fiance. 

Suddenly Gun is not able to handle the shock and picks up his bag with him and started running towards the pilot room. Oab tried to stop him but he is not listening.

OAB: Gun, wait!  listen to me . GUN!

GUN: Captain, stop the plane!

A.H: Sir where are you going ? Sir please sit down.

GUN: Open the door. Captain, open the door!

A.H: Sir please.

GUN: CAPTAIN, PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR! Stop the plane!

A.H: Sir please try to understand , we can't stop the plane.

GUN: I am going to break your door or else stop the plane. Hey! let me out.

A.H: Okay.... O..Kay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry for the short chapter!

Well Our gun will always be fiesty when he gets angry.