Chapter 8

This is the continuation of the previous chapter 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

GUN: Do you know that bastard?

OFF: I know him very well.

GUN: Of course you know him, all bastard know each other

OFF: Wait here!

After few minutes......

OFF: Get in the car.

Person: My car! My car!

GUN: Why is he chasing us?

OFF: A similar red colour car tuned over his wife and died. He has lost his senses ever since. He always runs behind a red car.

POLICE: Hey stop there or else I will shoot you. This is the last warning ,STOP!

GUN: Hey why are putting your hands up the police is not chasing you.

OFF: Uh! Aaaa no I am stretching my arms. Let's go.

💥 BAM

OFF:  Hello! The one you left in the hotel, he's here.

JOHN: Who?Oh hehe , hello how are you? You were in a hotel......

GUN: Hey! Why are you throwing my bag?

OFF: I am sorry.

GUN: You!

JOHN: You fell unconscious in the hotel, I'd gone to call the doctor but when I return you were not there.

GUN: All I have is my passport, listen!

OFF: Yes

GUN: Ask him where my luggage and money is?

OFF: Where it is?

JOHN: I paid my dept with the money and I sold the suitcase and clothes.

GUN: Oh my gosh !

JOHN: I am sorry sir!

GUN: I don't understand what is he looking for?

JOHN: What are you looking for off 

JOHN: I am telling you there is nothing here.

GUN: hey hey hey don't het , don't hit him. Ask him about the luggage.

OFF: There was a sapling in the handbags , where did you sell it?

GUN & JOHN: Sapling?

JOHN: What sapling?

OFF: a plant !

JOHN: Ohhh plant, who will buy that it is there outside.

================================================================================

GUN: why did you place the plant in my bag?

OFF: My bag couldn't be locked so I thought to keep it in your bag and take it later.

GUN: Oh so you came here to look for your plant. What does it contain? You asked the thief about the plant and not about my luggage .

OFF: I am warning you. This a very expensive plant. This is my life my happiness.

GUN: Happiness! I don't care. How does it matter to me? I was robbed off my luggage.

OFF: Did I steal it? I help you and this is how you talk.

GUN: I don't need your help. Ever since I met you I have been in trouble.

OFF: Excuse me. You are in trouble because of your fiancé! The one who left you.....

GUN: please,stop following me.

OFF: Yes yes go on.

After few minutes.....

JOHN: OH MY GOD! I don't know where the necklace is! Give it a thought, would I be here if I knew about the necklace? I think the necklaces must have fallen inside the shorty's bag. Now please leave my neck I am having suffocation in breathing.

Oh shit what would I do , after I parted my ways with that shorty I checked my sapling to find that the diamond necklace is not there so I first went straight to John house but he said that he don't know and maybe it would have fallen in that shorty bag , so here I am finding him .

After 6 hours.....

Ufff! Where is he ? How could I find him in such a huge place .

Next day

UNCLE: Excuse me! Hello.

GUN: Hello uncle!

UNCLE: Oh Gun, how are you?  Did you reach safely?

GUN: Yes uncle I have reached.

UNCLE: Hey are you crying?

GUN: (snif)  No sir, I am just a bit worried. No, I am really worried. Oab is enjoying with that girl and I am roaming on streets without food.

UNCLE: Gun listen to me, don't cry.

GUN: Sir what do I do now? Where shall I go? I don't even have money to book a room in a hotel.

UNCLE: WHAT! But you took money from here, didn't you?

GUN: Yes uncle, I carried some money with me , but uncle there are many thieves here. My money and belongings are stolen.

UNCLE: Gun, don't worry, I agree I am not with you but I can send things to you within Two hours. Tell me where shall I send the money?

GUN: Uncle I will call you and inform you after I meeting Oab.

UNCLE: Gun I suggest you to come back.

GUN: No uncle(snif), I won't come back without Oab. He will have to love me the way he used to earlier. Uncle I will remind him how happy we were.

UNCLE: Okay! Don't cry.

GUN: No uncle, I am not crying . I just can't help it I don't know why? Uncle I have to hang up okay bye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woh I guess Gun has to do a lot more to win Oab back. Let's see