Chapter 5

GUN: Uncle I want to go to Thailand!

Here I am sitting on the dining table with Uncle and New sitting in front of me , I have made my decision. I am going to bring back Oab from India. Yeah you heard me right.

UNCLE: Soooooooo, you want to go to Thailand ?

GUN: Yes uncle.

UNCLE: Gun you know I always considered you as my own son, can I give you a advice? Forget Oab. Okay don't cry. Okay tell me how will you go to Thailand? Trains don't go from Korea to Thailand here.

GUN: I know sir. I have no other alternative but to trend on the path I don't want to. But no problem uncle, to bring Oab back I will do anything even travel in a plane.Bye

UNCLE: God, let this innocent boy find true love . And give him the courage to travel in a plane.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In The plane........

A.H: Excuse me sir, do you want some toffe. Wait , aren't you the same boy who forced us to halt the plane on a runaway?

GUN: Me?

A.H: Yes

On the other side.......

OFF: WHAT SORRY! You could have given me a seat, when I asked for a seat close to smoking zone. Why didn't I get it?

A.H-2: Sir, please try to understand our flight is full.

OFF: No, I don't want to understand. You try and.........

A.H: We will adjust you after the take off sir! Sir please take your seat for now.

OFF: Where is my seat?

A.H: This way sir!

OFF: I didn't get a seat near smoking zone because of you!

PASSANGER: Why are you hitting me? He is hitting me for no reason.

ANOTHER PASSANGER: Sit quiet or he will hit you again.

PASSANGER: Why is he hitting me?

Oh my god my fuck what should I do I am having a panic attack again. Shia and I have a very handsome yet arrogant person beside me. but I have to say this he is more handsome than my Oab.  Oh Here I go again

GUN: OH my god! oh my god! Thailand is very good! But the Thailand people are very bad ! My Oab is good! His boyfriend is very bad! 

( Oh shit what I am even blabbering the handsome male is now staring at me with annoyed face shit!)

GUN: Hehehe! actually I am travelling on plane for the first time.

OFF: Do you think that this plane will crash and we will die! If such a thing happen then no plane will fly in this world.

PASSANGER: What is this! What kind of man are you to frighten the frightened?

OFF: That's me! And if one is so phobic about plane then why travel by it?

GUN: Oh hello mister, I am not sitting here because I like it, I am here because I am helpless. One girl has trapped my fiancee in Thailand. I am going to Thailand to bring him back.

Oh I am so angry at the man now what the fuck does he think he is . I will really kill him.

GUN: Will you please STOP starring at me!

OFF: NO! I was thinking you are okay to look at, infact you are quite good looking. Why did your fiance leave you then?

OFF: He didn't leave me, that Thailand girl....! can I tell you a fact! Thailand is very good but The people of Thailand are like Oab's girlfriend.

OFF: Is there another reason your boyfriend left you?

GUN: Another reason?

OFF: I mean a pre-marital.......

GUN: Hey mister! mind your language okay. Who do you think you are? Do I look like such a boy? It's true that we are engaged but I have never allowed him to get near me.

OFF: yes!

GUN: what yes?

OFF: Now I understand!

GUN: What did you understand?

OFF: I know what kind of boy are you.

GUN: What kind off boy I am?

OFF: You only have.....

GUN: Don't touch me!

OFF: I am not touching you, I am only making you understand. You have worn modern cloths but your thoughts are very traditional!

GUN: What! I don't believe it. What I am traditional?

OFF: What else! you were engaged to Oab, weren't you?

GUN: Yes so?

OFF: And you didn't allow him to come near.

GUN: So what!

OFF: Nothing, he is also a human being what do you expect him to do?

GUN: What NONSENSE!

OFF: It's not mistake , It's your fault. And boys like you deserve it! I tell you go back you won't find him, go back.

GUN: Shut up! You don't know me and Oab and you are blabbering about us!

OFF: That's me. By the way the scene is very pretty!

GUN: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Hey the plane has taken off!

A.H: Do you want water?

GUN: oh yes thank you! oh shit I am sorry , I am really sorry , let me wipe it off for you. Hey what is this!

OFF: Umm... N...oth...ing. I need to go to the washroom.

GUN: He has hidden something .

PASSANGER: What was it was it a pistol or a bomb? He looks like a handsome terrorist.

In the bathroom.......

OFF's POV

Whew! that was close. They shouldn't know what I have or They will definitely call the police . Let me see my baby

OFF: Wow Off you came to korea for something else but did something else. wow. This diamond necklace is definitely very costly. It took a lot of effort to steel. MUAH!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Thank you for reading till now. wow off is really stubborn and arrogant.

I just want to tell you that we will have less OFF POV

Thank you once again for still reading