Characters

(the age of everyone when Amara was kidnapped)

Amara Rose Delilah Bianchi
(The Princess)

nicknames: mara, rose, lilah, princess, twinny

6 years old

Very light green eyes (pretend she has green eyes)

Brown-almost black hair

Has an identical twin brother - younger twin by 2 hours

Loved by everyone she meets. Only girl in the family (except from her mother and aunts). The most innocent and purest little girl you will ever meet. Her voice is angelic that leaves everyone in awe aswell as her eyes. Her giggles fill the house and immediately sending a smile on everyone's face. Doesn't know about the mafia. She's definitely a daddy's girl even though she loves her mother very much. Closets to her twin, Xander and Domenico. She would do absolutely anything for her family even if it means her getting hurt. A troublemaker along with her twin , Xavier and Esteban.

Loves her brothers a lot especially her twin, Xander and Domenico.

Angelo Bianchi

(please i know they look nothing alike but just pretend they do😩)

nicknames: angel, lolo or twinny (only Amara calls him)

6 years old

Very light blue eyes

Dark brown hair

Amara's twin brother - older twin by 2 hours

Youngest boy in the family

Adored by everyone in his house and more. Has 1 little sister and 5 older brothers. Loves his sister a lot and is very protective of her even if he is 6. His sister is his bestfriend and he would do absolutely anything for her like her older brothers. Doesn't know about the mafia (he will later in the book). Biggest mamas boy. Would do anything for his family to protect them. Like Amara, a troublemaker with his brothers Xavier and Esteban.