Chapter 6

Amara's POV

I woke up from my sleep, only to be met with Marco's face. Huh?

Didn't i sleep in papa's bed last night, i then turned around only to be met with grandpa's face and his arm wrapped protectively over me.

I gently played with papa's hair until his eyes snapped open and gripped my hand tightly, stopping me from doing what i was doing.

His eyes locked with mine and his eyes softened and his hand relaxed on my arm.

'Mi dispiace per la piccola, mi hai spaventata'
——(I'm sorry little one, you scared me)
He said, pulling me towards his chest with his arms wrapped around me and him repeatedly stroking my head and kissing my forehead.

'Va tutto bene papà'
——(It's okay papa)
I said, remembering when something similar like to this happened before.

All of a sudden i was ripped away from papa's hold and into Marco's, who's eyes were still closed.

I looked up from Marco's neck to look at papa and let me tell you, even i was a little scared.

'Che cazzo stai facendo, perché cazzo sei qui dentro'
——(what the fuck are you doing, why the fuck are you in here)
He muttered, while staring at Marco who opened his eyes and kissed me on the forehead while looking at grandpa and shut his eyes again.

'Lo giuro sul fottuto Lucifero, Let.Her.Fucking.Go. ti farò del male Marco'
——(I swear to fucking Lucifer, Let. Her. Fucking. Go. I will hurt you Marco)
He voiced loudly, but Marco was completely unaffected by his threats, instead he held me closer to him.

Stupid Marco

Irritated, papa shoved Marco of the bed, making a loud bang and earning a groan from him, then placed me on his chest again.

'I fucking told you i would hurt you'
Papa said, while he played with my hair and slowly was falling back to sleep.

'I wanted to cuddle with her though'
Marco said as he opened the draw above his head and pulled out the first thing he saw.

Hearing the draw opening and closing, papa opened his eyes and stared at Marco blankly, my eyes widened.

'Do it Marco. Shoot me. Go on. Pull the mother fucking trigger'
He said, unbothered.

'Oh i will, watch me,, i will shoot you right now for taking away my babygirl, well i mean you can't watch me because if i shoot your head you will automatically be dead so it's quite impossible for yo-'

'It's not fucking loaded dumbass'
Papa said, cutting Marco of from his rant, and laying his head back down on the pillow but his arm still around my waist.

Then the doors slammed open.

Daddy, Coco and all of my uncles piled in the rooms with guns in their hands with mommy and my aunts behind them, also holding guns.

As soon as they saw the situation, they immediately hid them from me and looked confused.

Why do they have guns?

Oh my gosh are we going to kill people?

Oh god are they going to kill me?

No Rose

Of course they aren't

But what if they do

But they won't