Chapter 76

Armando's POV

A couple weeks later...

My little girl.

Well not so little anymore. Having twins at the mere age of 17. I'll admit, it's not the best thing to hear as a dad, no father wants to hear that their youngest has children that they don't know about.

I guess you could say we're a young family, so i know everyone will do what it takes to make them and Amara happy. My mother having Enrique Elio and Emberto at 20, Gabriela and i having Domenico at 18, but did i ever think my youngest child would have children of her own at 14? No.

Thinking about the situation as a whole, i'm excited. Excited to see my grandsons, excited for the family to meet them, excited for having new editions to our family, excited for becoming a grandfather for the first time but most of all... excited for seeing the way Amara will act with them.

Will she change? Will her fun, playful, sarcastic side turn into a loving, motherly, protective side. Who am i kidding, i could never imagine Amara being loving, i don't think anyone could.

Part of me is interested and intrigued. Having your own family is... a huge thing. The fact that Romeo and Roman are by her side is helpful. I will forever respect them for staying. I couldn't imagine what it must feel like being 17 and hearing that you have a son who is 2 well now 3.

The house, it's already like a crazy house. Having 2 toddlers running around with the kinds people that already live here is going to be entertaining. The younger kids now have a reason to act like kids, not like they need one.

Pulling me out of my thoughts, she rested her head on my shoulder.

'Stai bene principessa?'
—Italian—(You okay princess?)
I asked quietly as Amara sighed, looking straight ahead.

Everyone was at our house. Everyone meaning the all of our family, a few allies and most of the spanish mafia.

Romeo and Roman have not taken their eyes away from Amara. Everyone is worried about her and i can't blame them.

It been like this for the past few days, barely anyone eating or sleeping and we're planning the mission tonight. The mission that could either make or break my daughter.

Amara's friends were all here, supporting her and caring for her when needed. Amelia and Jade (Both were best friends with Amara when she was in the UK - they were mentioned while she was in the UK - Chapter 25). Silas, Axel, Gabriel we're helping with the mission alongside Tomas and Tiara (Son and daughter of Portuguese mafia) and their family with the American and French prepared to fly over in case anything happened.

The plan was, going to the site, where we've had cameras set up for the past couple of weeks, watching their every move. Alex and Leon, fuck how bad i wanted to hurt them and their families had come and gone a couple of times. No sign of the twins but still, we didn't give up, none of us did.

Some of us were going to go to the site, some were going to stay at the house and observe, the technical side of the mission, while some were going to stay in the cars there, ready to escape and a good number of us we're going to go into the site, looking everywhere for them, no Amara is not included. The reason being if Alec and Leon magically show up, none of us think she is mentally ready to see them in person after 3 years.

At this point, everyone is just hoping all goes well...

Amara's POV