Chapter 49

Amara's POV

(⬆️ Amara's dress)

(⬆️ Amara's dress)

Was it over the top? Hmm not that much

Besides the party was gonna be full of rich snobby bitches who don't give a fuck, well do, but i'll just fight them if they want to express their unneeded opinions. People here apparently get 'very dressed up' for these kind of parties anyways so why not? I've heard something about college student going, everyone from our school and a few schools in the area are so who gives a fuck?

Switching off my light, i shut my door and made my way to the stairs where all of my brothers and their friends were waiting.

'What's up fuckers'
I said as i strutted down the stairs allowing everyone's attention to turn to me and people's mouths to drop.

'Can we go, we're kinda late'
I murmured, walking straight past them while throwing my keys towards Eliseo being as he doesn't drink.

Sitting in the passenger seat while a couple of my brothers got in the back and Eliseo sat in the front, i reached down under my seat and grabbed the bottle that i had been looking forward too.

'Shots anyone?'
I asked, holding up a bottle of vodka.

'Fuck yeah'
I heard them shout, making me grab the small plastic cups also from under my seat.

After i filled a couple of them up, i passed them around while i drank out of the bottle and grabbed the wire to connect my phone to the car.

15 minutes later, we arrived at a huge ass house, everywhere i looked there was people.

'Maybe we should have a code word? Like bananas. If someone is hurt or in trouble they could text one of us and be like bananas or find an emoji of a banana then who ever they sent it to will know that something is up and can like save the day. But then again if something is about to happen you can't be like to the person 'hold up i just need to text my sister and brothers a banana emoji because i need help' like by the time you've turnt on your phone and scrolled through all of the emojis to actually find a banana emoji, the person may have already done something to you or smack the phone out of your hand. So maybe like just scream and get the attention of someone so they can help. Maybe we should also have like a safe place kinda thing or a meet up spot. So when-'
A hand was placed over my mouth, stopping my rant.

'Breathe Amara'
Eliseo said, looking at me.

'We're cool. But at least one of us will be with you all night so you haven't got to worry about anything'
He reassured me, putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

'Thanks bestie'
I replied, leaning over and kissing his cheek then climbing out of the car while looking around.

Is the floor fucking vibrating or what?