Chapter 56

Amara's POV

'Ты, блять, играешь в Амару?'
—Russian—(Are you fucking playing Amara)
Romeo voiced, making me smirk.

Tapping Jordan on the arm twice, as i saw Roman reach into his pocket. Jordan instantly jumped up, grabbed his clothes and ran towards the window, jumping out as Roman held his gun up towards the window. Luckily enough, Jordan was already gone.

'Думаешь, ты чертовски умный с этим? Не так ли?'
—Russian—(You think your fucking smart with it? Don't you)
Romeo asked, walking up to me and pushing me on the bed as he held onto my neck, trying not to look down.

'Если у тебя маленький член, так и скажи.'
—Russian—(If you have a small dick, just say)
I taunted, making an expression take over his face. Whoops.

'Я не виноват, что вы, ребята, не можете получить то, что хотите.'
—Russian—(It's not my fault you guys can't have what you want)
Words kept on spewing out of my mouth, visibly pissing the both of them off.

Just when i thought i got away with running my mouth, a sting feeling made its way to my cheek.

Smirking, i looked back at Romeo.

'Если ты хочешь быть шлюхой, мы будем относиться к тебе как к шлюхе.'
—Russian—(If you wanna be a slut, we'll treat you like one)
He explained, as Roman made his way to my other side.

The bedroom door was now locked from the inside and the window was closed and also locked.

Quite frankly fucked.

With the music from downstairs now feeling louder than ever and the drunkenness taking over me, my confidence was through the fucking roof.

'Твоя шлюха, папа.'
—Russian—(Your slut, daddy)
I whispered, grinning widely.

Feeling Romeo's hand tighten and Roman make his way to my other side, the smell of alcohol reached my nose. Aw, they're drunk too.

'Амара. Останавливаться. Мы не будем трахать тебя на чужой кровати.'
—Russian—(Amara. Stop. We're not fucking you on someone else's bed)
Roman spoke, holding eye contact with me while the smile never left my face.

'Ты, похоже, не возражал против того, чтобы трахнуть эту девушку в постели своего друга.'
—Russian—(You didn't seem to mind fucking that girl in your best friends bed though)
I said to both of them making them roll their eyes.

'Знаешь... немного лицемерно, что вы, ребята, можете трахать кого хотите, а я не могу.'
—Russian—(You know... it's a little bit hypocritical how you guys can fuck anyone you want but i can't)
I carried on before any of them could talk.

'Как еще мы можем выкинуть тебя из головы?'
—Russian—(How else are we meant to get you out of our heads?)
Romeo questioned, loosening his grip on my neck slightly.

Oh lord, i'm still naked.

They both looked at each over and back at me constantly, trying their best not to look down. They furthest their eyes had gone was my neck, or that's what it seemed like.

'Я проколол их, когда мне было 16'
—Russian—(I got them pierced when i was 16)
I giggled, referring to my tiddies, making them both shake their heads.