Prologue

(there will be swearing in this chapter so y'know be prepared)

Third Person POV

'AGHHHH'

'FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE'

The time had come.

The time when Angelo Bianchi and Amara Bianchi were born. The prince and princess of the Italian Mafia. Gabriela(26) and Armando(26) had no idea how much their lives were going to change in a matter of hours.

'Mi amore your doing amazing, he's nearly here'
Armando, said to his wife who was laying in the hospital bed. Even though she was covered in sweat he still thought she was the most beautiful woman to ever exist.

'FUCK YOU ARMANDO THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT YOU BITCH'
Gabriella screamed back at him, out of breathe from all the pushing she had been doing.

'You can do it baby, just a few more pushes'

Gabriela had been getting contractions for the last 2 days now and she had been in active labor for nearly 7 hours. The midwife and her husband were just in awe of her. She made she she got what she wanted, and that was that she was to have a complete natural birth with no epidural or c-section.

'ARMANDO YOU CAN FUCKING KEEP YOUR DICK AWAY FROM ME AFTER THIS. YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF IF YOU THINK IM DOING THIS AGAIN'

Even thought Gabriela had given birth before she had never got used to the pain.

'he's nearly here just one more push Gabriela'

Gabriela pushed while she squeezed her husbands hand, probably cutting of his circulation a couple times, but he didn't mind at all. All he cared about what that his wife and babies were okay.

Then the room was filled with a babies' cries.

The midwifes assisting, placed the baby boy on his mother's chest as they were getting ready for the second child to be born.

(2 hours later)

Gabriela pushed with everything she had inside of her and all of a sudden the room erupted into soft, angelic cries.

'It's a girl'

Those words made Armando's and Gabriela's world stop.
The words they had been waiting for.
Those were the words that many generations of mafia families had been waiting for. A girl. A girl to protect, to love, to spoil.

The midwife placed the little girl onto her mother's chest. A mother that was completely exhausted and had tears running down her face but was in awe of the two little babies laying on her chest.

After the nurses had checked the babies over, making sure everything was perfect, they left the room, leaving a loving couple who were still staring at their babies.

'Armando'

He looked up at her.

'Hold her'

Gabriela knew how much Armando had wanted a baby girl. Her whole pregnancy he had been very overprotective and possessive of her. He said it was because 'he could feel his little girl inside there and of course i'm protecting my little boy'

Armando immediately replied 'no no no amore, i might break her'. Gabriela sent him a glare that immediately made him shut up.
(love)

'Armando' Gabriela said slowly
'Hold.Your.Daughter'

Armando hesitantly picked up his little girl. As soon as she was in his arms, she opened her bright green eyes.