Romeo & Roman

•17 years old

•17 years old

•6'5

•Senior

•Light green eyes

•Dark brown curly hair

•Deep dimples

Lil background on Romeo -

He is the oldest out of 4 sons. His mother is Ariana and father is Antonio. Antonio is the leader of the Spanish Mafia and Romeo is the heir. As soon as he arrived home from escaping the Russians, he immediately began his search for Amara and told his family all about her and what had happened to them. Hearing this, Antonio automatically went to Armando and told him that his daughter, his son and Roman were all kidnapped together. Armando began to press Romeo for information. Romeo and Roman both told him as much as they could, leaving out several point about Amara. Armando begged the 2 boys to tell him what had happened to his daughter but they refused and said that it was up to Amara to tell him, if she came home. Armando and the whole family were pissed and began to think that Romeo and Roman had left Amara with the Russians and forgotten about her. The Bianchi family had hated the 2 boys with a passion since then. Hearing the things that Amara had done for both of the boys, Romeo's family had instantly fallen in love with the princess even more and knew that she would be a special part of Romeo's life. He misses Amara very, VERY much and is very protective of her. He doesn't give a fuck about anyone or talk to anyone except from Roman and his family. He is a closed off person and could explode at any point. Like Amara he suffers a little from insomnia. It had gotten worse since leaving Amara as she was the person that sued to help him with everything. He has a soft spot for 'his pretty girl' and is completely and utterly obsessed with her. He knows the same languages as Amara and has achieved around the same level as her. He owns a chain of hotels, clubs, restaurants, etc, with Roman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Antonio Gomez
Romeo's father
38 years old
Has 4 sons
Spanish Mafia Leader

Ariana Gomez
Romeo's mother
36 years old
Has 4 sons

Romeo Gomez
Antonio and Ariana's son
17 years old
Heir to the Spanish Mafia

Leonardo Gomez
Antonio and Ariana's son
16 years old

Emilio Gomez
Antonio and Ariana's son
3 years old

Elias Gomez
Antonio and Ariana's son
4 months

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~