Chapter 10

Third Person POV

It was 10:30am in the house. Armando and Gabriela woke up to Amara's feet in their faces.

God knows how the fuck that happened.

Anyway, everyone was in the dining room eating breakfast and having their own conversations amongst each over.

Amara was on Elio's lap, snuggled into his chest, playing with his chain on his neck as he fed her some of his breakfast. Angelo was on his father's lap as he ate his food.

'Dad?'
Angelo voiced once he had finished his food and pushed the plate away.

'Mhmm'
Armando hummed shifting his attention from his phone to his youngest son.

'Where are you going today?'
Angelo asked, leaning back onto his father's chest.

'Your uncles, grandpa and i have a meeting to go to but we won't be back till late, why?'
Armando replied.

'I come with you?'
Angelo said making Armando think for a minute.

The meeting was with the American Mafia and it was at the King's mansion, Ryan was obviously going to have his kids there as the meeting was with a close ally to his mafia so why the fuck not.
He knew that it would be safe for them, plus Armando's kids and Ryan's were practically best friends.

'Sure son'
He said back to Angelo making him smile, he had always been interested in this type of stuff.

(I know i said the younger boys didn't know about the mafia and stuff, let's just say they think the meeting was for the 'legal' business)

After everyone had finished eating, pretty much the whole family were in the living room except from 3 people.

Armando was in his office typing emails with his daughter on his lap who was facing his chest and staring up at him as if she was observing him. Domizio was also in his son's office but on the couch with his laptop.

'Daddy'
Amara said after a few more minutes of staring at her father.

'Yeah baby?'
Armando replied, turning his full attention to the little girl, leaning back and wrapping his arms around her.

'You need to shave'
She explained, stroking her father's cheek, chin and down his neck slightly, shaking her head as if it was the worst thing in the world.

This made Domizio snort but cover it up with a cough and Armando's mouth hang open.

Amara smiled innocently at him.

'I shaved the other day though'
Armando said, rubbing his cheek and chin.

'Nu uh it's getting all sharp and blah again'
She reasoned with him making hand gestures as she spoke.

'Sharp?'
Armando questioned, confusedly. Never in his life had he been told that his beard or stubble had been 'sharp'.

'Yes sharp, it stabbed me in my foot this morning while i was sleeping. Ohhhh yeah that probably why you hit my foot'
The little girl explained, crossing her arms.