Chapter 79

Amara's POV

I watched as mine, Romeo and Roman's family smother the twins with love and attention, from what i could see, they loved every second.

Romeo and Roman's family had shown up a few hours ago and ever since have been completely focused on Vincenzo and Valentino, much like my family.

I had stayed in the same position from when i arrived back at home, the middle of the sofa, with Romeo and Roman either side of me.

Surprisingly, the wounds on the twins' arms were not too bad, yeah there was a few open one but they were mostly small. I dread to think what their bodies look like.

The more i thought about it all, the more i felt overwhelmed, angry, upset. Too many emotions were rushing through my head while i stared at my new family.

"Who wants some food?"
Sebastian shouted, his playfulness was definitely something to be aware of with the twins here.

"ME!"
Two small voiced replied back, following him into the kitchen with Angelo, Hunter, Adonis, Jason and Eliseo.

Loud conversations surrounded me as i stood up and walked out of the living room, towards the garden.

I opened the door, feeling the cold air against my face as i continued walking and sat down on the steps. I looked out at the night sky and the pool beneath it.

Damn girl.

I sighed once again, leaning my head on the pillar next to me and closing my eyes, taking in the peacefulness of this moment. The first time in months i've had silence in my life, and the last time in a while i'm gonna have this with two 4 year olds running around.

After a few moments, i felt a presence join me.

Please leave me alone.

I felt half of a blanket being placed over my shoulders while the person sat down.

He sniffed the air, quietly gagging.

"It stinks like fucking chlorine"
Angelo voiced, clearing his throat.

"You don't like that smell?"
I questioned, shocked.

"Fuck no man"
He replied as it became quiet once again.

"I prefer petrol or freshly cut grass"
He spoke up, making me grin.

"Me too"
Letting the silence come again.

"How you feeling?"
He questioned, looking at me out of the corner of his eye.

"Good... but weird"

"Weird?"
He asked, frowning.

"Not a bad weird. Just an... abnormal weird. I've never felt like this, i've never had kids like this, i'm not sure how to feel"
I replied, keeping my eyes on the pool in front of me while Angel remained silent.

"Where did they take them?"
I said, referring to Alek and Leon.

"One of the warehouses, dad said it's up to you what we do with them"
He explained, making me nod.

"Do you think they'll like it here?"
I asked, causing him to let out a loud chuckle.

"Mara, of course they will. Maybe it will take some time to get used to the amount of people in the house and everyone coming and going and Xavier acting...the way he does, but yes, i think they'll love it here"
I smiled gently at him, leaning on his shoulder.

"Right can we go in now? My balls are like frozen solid"
I shook my head, laughing to myself.

"You go, i'll catch you up"