Chapter 66

Amara's POV

(⬆️ Amara's Dress)

(⬆️ Amara's Dress)

'Eres jodidamente hermosa'
—Spanish—(Your fucking beautiful)
Roman muttered, kissing the side of my neck as he appeared in the mirror.

'Estás caliente como la mierda.'
—Spanish—(You're hot as fuck)
I replied, grinning and then kissing him quickly. The both of us were currently in my dressing room on Friday evening, meaning that it was the day Romeo and Roman were coming for dinner. Romeo was still at home as he had to sort through some paperwork before he came here however Roman had been here for a few hours.

Surprisingly, my family were pretty welcoming to Roman when he came here except from the part when i attempted on taking him upstairs, didn't go well.

Who knows what they're gonna be like when Romeo gets here.

'Relájate mi amor, pareces apagado.'
—Spanish—(Relax my love, you seem off.)
He whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning his head on my shoulder, staring at me.

'No estoy bien. Simplemente no sé cómo va a ir todo.'
—Spanish—(No, i'm fine. I just don't know how it's all gonna go)
I voiced, smiling at him through the mirror as he looked at me, clearly not believing me.

Both Romeo and Roman know something is wrong, since the night i stayed at their house i haven't even over since, which is weird as i'm pretty much there most of the time. They would call me and ask me to come over but i would make up an excuse every time, adding on to their suspicion.

'Amara'
Esteban yelled, walking into my dressing room and glaring at Roman who backed away with his hands up.

'Tieni le tue fottute mani della mia sorellina.'
—Italian—(Keep your fucking hands off my baby sister)
He explained, grabbing me and pulling me out of the room with Roman following.

'L'altro è qui'
—Italian—(The other one is here)
Esteban mumbled, clearly not happy.

'Sorridieeee'
—Italian—(Smileeee)
I screamed holding up my phone for a photo with the 3 of us, allowing Esteban to kick Roman in the leg and the picture only being of us two.

The three of us walked down the stairs, looking at my family surrounding Romeo who stood their with a blank expression however a small tint of fear visible on his face as my father stepped towards him and whispered something to him.

My mother, aunts and grandmother stood off to the side, smiling at me and giving me a thumbs up while holding a bunch of flowers each. I guess Romeo and Roman brought them all flowers and chocolate. Where's mine though?

'Amara'
He nodded at me, smirking while looking me up and down.

'Romeo'
I spoke, doing the exact same until Anthony pushed me away towards the dining room.