Thanks, Shorty!

Every season has its pros. Whether your talking about the beautiful Spring, with warm temperatures and blooming flowers. The chilly Fall, a time of cool weather and warm scarfs. Breathtaking Winter, famous for its various holidays that bring friends, family, and especially lovers together. And of the course the fun Summer, what's not to like no school, popsicles, the beach.

But nothing is perfect not even seasons. Spring, while breeds flowers it also breeds pollen and allergies. Fall, while it is the time of cool weather and warm scarfs, it's also the time of raking leafs and back-to-school shopping. Winter, it's famous for its holidays that bring friends, family, and lovers together, it can also separate them with enough snow, and then there's Summer, while probably being the most universally liked season, it has a major problem and that is well...

"It's hotter than hell!" Our tiny protag has though to himself.

"Maybe I should stop at a 7-11, knowing Nee-chan she probably ate my popsicle, and I don't have the energy to fight her... Tch stupid Nee-chan."

Him having a new mission in mind finds the route to the nearest 7-11. Looking at the next street he mentally notes that he's halfway there, walking down said street he sees a public bathroom and sees a female teenager, a familiar dog faced girl standing outside the bathroom.

The boy for a moment stops walking and stares at her to make sure that's who he is thinking of and when she turns her head to the side he confirms that it is indeed the sidekick of the women that tormented him on that hated day.

But when she notices his stare, she doesn't dawn her smile, a smile not nearly as sadistic as her friend but still plenty memorable, she instead recoils back a bit dawning not a face of condescension, but of... Worry?

He didn't know why she looked like she saw a monster, but he didn't care after what happened, he wasn't going to lie, he was a little... bitter to say the least. But he was keeping his secret verbal assault to himself. But what was going through that girl's head?

(🐶's POV)
"Oh my god what do I do!" "He's just standing there menacingly!" "Get out here already please!"

(3rd person POV)

The boy now walking closer, the girl could be seen getting visibility worried more and more.

"It ain't nice to scowl." Added a familiar voice.

The boy had a pang of fear when he heard that voice, that damned voice, whose owner had made him look like a fool. He looks at the entrance of the door and sees her, the orange haired delinquent.

Her face had converted back to a smile, it looked as if the phrase 'I'm up to no good' was a facial expression.

"Oh damn it's shorty!" She exclaimed, her friend had also breathed a sigh of relief knowing that the boy wasn't a threat.

The boy was less than displeased at the sight of the orange haired delinquent. But he responds anyway.

"Ok, first off don't call me short!" "I'm not scowling, this is just my face." He snarled back

"Ah~, so your face is just naturally scary."

"Scary." the other girl said.

"My face is scary? That's pot calling the kettle black." He retorts.

The orange haired delinquent smirks at this.

"You got me there, shorty~"

"Don't call m-" he began but stops himself and finishes.

"You know what nevermind." he then starts to walk past the girls. Until the orange haired delinquent started following him and signalled the rabbit faced girl to follow too.