Shorty!! Move!!

Let me ask you a question. What was your favorite part of the day in school? Was it the end of the day? The time you finally get to go home. Maybe it's the start of the day when you go in to see one of the teachers or classmates you actually like. Or could it be the very middle of the day? A time of relaxation and eating food; you may have realized I'm talking about...

"Lunchtime!!" Rohan thought with glee. Rohan was currently sitting in the public morals committee room. Normally eating there would be considered 'unethical' but the chief made an exception.

Rohan had brought himself a bento box made by the best cook in the world... his mother. The bento box had noodles, fish, carrots, and broccoli. He had started with the fish after finishing it he mixed the noodles with the carrots and broccoli. While in the middle of his meal the public morals committee chief: Fūki Iinchō.

"Hey Hamasaki-san." She said getting Rohan's attention.

"Oh hey Fūki-san." Rohan said waving.

"Could you do me a favor?" She said with a face that said "Let's get down to business".

"Could've at least waited after lunch, but whatever." Rohan thought.

"Of course, what's wrong?" Rohan asked holding his chopsticks and getting more noodles.

"Well I've got two students you need to find and give a proper introduction to the school." Fūki-san said stating the problem.

"Are they new here or something?" Rohan said with a half mouthful of noodles.

"Well... yes and no. They've been here since last semester, but they never got an introduction to the school, and it's mandatory, so they've asked on of us to show them around." Fūki-san explained.

"I don't remember that being a requirement." Rohan thought with confusion.

"Ok, but why me?" Rohan said pointing to himself.

"I would do it myself but, unfortunately I have business to attend to and your only person available." Fūki-san said putting her arms behind her back.

"I guess that makes sense, ok I'll do it. Who am I looking for exactly?" Rohan said putting away his bento box.

"You're looking for two males by the names of Enrico Minami and Alexander Valentine." Fūki-san said reading off of the piece of paper.

"Are they foreigners?" Rohan asked.

"Well sorta, Mr. Minami came from Italy he's taking school in Japan and Mr. Valentine is from America and is staying with some relatives. I believe godparents." Fūki-san said reading some background from the paper.

"What do they look like?" Rohan asked.

"Well... I don't have a picture of them, but I do have a description from what I've heard." Fūki-san said twiddling her thumbs.

"Really? They wouldn't give a photo? Alright a description will do." Rohan said rubbing his chin.

"Mr. Minami is about 5'6 with white hair that's in a ponytail and greenish eyes, and Mr. Valentine is about 6'0 with blonde hair that reaches his shoulders and hazel eyes." Fūki-san said giving Rohan the paper with some of their information on it.

"Alright I'll get on it." Rohan said waving Fūki-san goodbye before walking out.

Timeskip to a hallway

"I wish she would've when I wasn't on lunch." Rohan thought.

"Well finding them shouldn't be hard. I mean I'm looking for a guy with white hair and someone who's 6'0 shouldn't be hard right? And I'm just talking to myself..." Rohan thought with slight positivity.