This Looks Kinda Like A Date, Shorty!

"Do you think we will be able to actually see the fireworks?" Rohan asked.

"Whatchu mean, Shorty?" She asks with a raised brow.

"Well by this point it's already packed and if Yoshis in there it could prove problematic."

"Ok first of all stop talking like that, and second of all I'm sure it'll be fine." Gamo says smiling.

"What do you mean 'talking like that'? And saying 'first of all' is my thing." Rohan said pointing an accusing finger.

"Saying words like 'problematic'. Nobody talks like that." Gamo says shaking her head.

"Well I do!" Rohan says huffing.

"Ok whatever you say Shorty." Gamo says putting up surrendering hands.

Both Rohan and Gamo continue walking towards the meeting point until they noticed the long line.

"Dang... Guess we could look on sides..." Rohan that mumbled.

"Hey is that Hayacchi and Paisen?" Gamo had asked.

Sure enough Senpai pulling on Nagatoro's wrist pulling her out of a crowd; walking towards a stair case leading towards the woods.

"Where are they going?" Rohan asked pinching his chin with his pointer finger and thumb.

"Probably to do something lewd~" Gamo teased.

"That's ridiculous, you and I both know Naoto wouldn't do something like that." Rohan said with confidence.

Gamo only smirked and said.

"I don't know... the way Paisen was holding on to her wrist and that serious look on his face told a different story to me."

Rohan looked at the staircase and into the forest, he tried to shake the thought away, Naoto wouldn't do that right?...right?

"Come on." Rohan said quickly grabbing Gamo's wrist and pulling her into the forest.

Gamo didn't have much time to resist since it happened so fast. She just looked at Rohan with surprise. Rohan had stopped at a 'Y' shaped intersection; looking both left and right. Gamo had looked at her wrist seeing Rohan holding it, blushed for a second before smirking.

"You still gonna keep holding my wrist Shorty?" Gamo asked with curiosity.

"Huh...? Ah! I'm so sorry!" Rohan had only realized what he was doing and frantically apologized.

Gamo laughed at his antics, while Rohan had an anger tick from her laughter while slightly gritting his teeth.

"Which way did they go?" Rohan questioned out loud.

Gamo only shrugged in response.

"Let's just go right." Rohan decided, Gamo following right beside him.

"Hey Shorty~" Gamo said with a smirk.

"Hm?" Rohan Said looking up at her.

"This looks kinda like a date." Gamo said, her smile getting bigger.

Rohan looked at her shocked before turning away and putting his hands into his pockets.

"Well it's not..." Rohan mumbled.

"Ah~ are you sad that you didn't get a date with a girl~ Poor Shorty~" Gamo nagged pointing both pointer fingers at Rohan.

"It's not that big of a deal." Rohan mumbled.

"Well while we're walking wanna hold my hand correctly?" Gamo asked holding out her hand.

Rohan looked at her a little bewildered.