Q&A Special #2

A familiar place plays before you. A stage, crowd, and many comfortable chairs on said stage. But on the left from the crowd's view was a desk in the middle of the desk was our favorite host snoozing away. After noticing the host napping a camera man from the crowd walked up to wake him up.

"Sir... Sir!!" The cameraman shouted.

"Hmm!?" The host said sounding confused.

"Oh wait are we rolling?" The host asked the cameraman who nodded.

"Oh sorry about that." The host blushed scrambling for papers that had fallen off the desk.

"Hello everyone I'm your humble host and narrator: EmperorSquid! In celebration of 10k views and 300 votes we shall be hosting another Q&A Special let's bring in the guests. Starting off we have the main protagonists of this story of role reversal give up for: Rohan and Gamo-chan!!" The narrator shouted pointing at the curtain at the other end of the stage.

Rohan and Gamo emerged from the curtain Gamo shooting finger guns at the crowd while Rohan looks and shakes his head at her like a disappointed parent.

"Gamo and Rohan! We're happy to have you back how are things?" The host asked.

"Why are we here?" Rohan asked bitterly.

"To answer questions of course!" The host answered with cheer.

"I refuse." Rohan said with a serious face.

"Ok first of all you've already made that joke and second of I don't care if you refuse of not." The host said mocking him.

"C'mon lighten up shorty, could be fun." Gamo said wrapping her arm around Rohan's neck.

"Doubt it..." Rohan mumbled.

"Please take your seats." The host asked.

Gamo went to sit down dragging Rohan with her and sitting him the chair next to her.

"Fine, I'll play your games." Rohan said huffing with confidence.

"Splendid! Next we have the original, the OG, and the OTP give it up for: Nagatoro and Senpai!" The host announced.

Nagatoro skipped across the stage while saying the way Senpai walked was gross.

"Nagatoro and Senpai! Big fan how are you both doing today?" The host asked.

"Well I'm doing ok... I suppose." Senpai said scratching the back of his head.

"What's up with that answer Senpai? You have to be more out there!" Nagatoro said flailing his arms.

"Huh? Oh, sorry..." Senpai mumbled.

"Moving on... Introducing the Italian and Parrot duo give it up for Yoshi and Enrico!!" The host announced.

Enrico had ran across the stage in the middle waiting for Yoshi to walk by him. When he heard someone in the crowd yell "do a flip!". Well Enrico wasn't about to back down, so he did just that. Yoshi made a surprised noise and walked towards her seat, Enrico following close being.

"Yoshi and Enrico! Happy to have you!" The host announced.

"Thanks it's my first time here, and it looks nice!" Enrico said giving support.

"I must ask you two, your story is coming soon and comments about it?" The host asked.

"Just be on the watch for it." Enrico responded.

"No spoilers!" Yoshi shouted making an x shape with her arms.

"You two bring a smile to anyone's face. But moving on... our final guests who are unlike the rest actually a couple give it up for Sakura and Alexander!" The host announced.