Q&A Special

ES: Hello everyone! Welcome, one and all to the first Q&A! I'm your humble narrator: EmperorSquid! I will be asking the questions sent in by you: the fans, to ask everyone's favorite human horseshoe crab... Rohan Hamasaki!

Rohan: Hello everyone... seriously how am I horseshoe crab? Whatever, let's get this over with.

ES: Hold your horses, Rohan we still have a couple people joining you to watch you answer these questions.

Rohan started to sweat with worry.

Rohan: Oh God, please don't tell me it's-

Gamo: Shorty!

Rohan's mind: Damn it!

ES: That's right! Introducing the cast!

ES: We have our main best girl: Gamo-chan!

Gamo immediately rushed over and started to rub Rohan's hair while looking towards the crowd.

Gamo: Hello~!

Rohan: Stop ruffling my hair!

ES: Introducing the parroting girl who radiates innocence that must be protected! Give up for Yoshi!

Yoshi did a little pose on stage and pointed to crowd.

Yoshi: Yoshi!

ES: Interesting response... Anyway on to the next. She may get the least amount of screen time compared to everyone else, but she still finds her way into your heart! Give it up for Sakura!

Sakura walked in the middle of the stage, twirling before blowing a kiss to the audience.

Sakura: Hey everyone~

ES: Woo~ is it getting hot in here or is it just me? Next we have everyone's favorite teaser... Miss Nagatoro!

Nagatoro ran out waving at the crowd

Nagatoro: Sup!

ES: And last but certainly not least! We have the most timid boy you'll ever lay eyes upon give it up for... Senpai?

"Senpai" sped walked across the stage slightly tripping half-way but not falling.

ES: Okay, who messed with cue cards? I'm 90 percent sure that his name was on this.

Nagatoro looked away, whistling.

ES: Whatever it's not important. For the folks watching at home the rules are simple. One of our contestants will pick a name out of the box containing the names of the people that asked a question and whatever the question is Rohan answers it!

Rohan looked shocked.

Rohan: Wait, why am I the only one answering questions!?

Rohan then noticed the camera recording them all.

Rohan: And... is that a camera? What kind of sadistic retard watches this crap!?

Cut away to Lisa watching the show on the couch.

Lisa: Love this show.

ES: Alrighty - who's first? How about you, Yoshi?

Yoshi looked shocked and made an "uweh!?" noise, but complied. Yoshi grabbed a card out of the box and handed it to the host.

ES: First question comes from Kallmestephen: Does Rohan play any videogames? And if he does which one is his favorite?

Rohan: Wow... that's actually more tame than I thought it would be. Well,... I don't play video games often, I'd rather read.