Do You Have Lewd Treasures, Shorty?

Walking down the halls of Kazehaya High School are four teen boys ranging from 5'1 to 6'0, them hailing from Japan to Italy, and from what we know the protagonists of their own respective series.

"I'm so tired..." Naoto mumbled.

"Me too." Rohan agreed.

All four boys had just gotten back from two PE classes, while the Naoto and Rohan were tired the other two were not.

"Ah c'mon it wasn't that bad!" Enrico said pounding his fist on his chest.

"Says you..." Rohan mumbled.

"You two just need shaping up that's all! Even the yankee isn't tired." Enrico said pointing to Alexander.

"Ok, why are you two here?" Rohan asked looking at Enrico and Alexander.

"What? Do I need a hall pass or something maestro?" Enrico asked with a raised brow.

"No, just wanna know why you wanna follow us." Rohan responded.

"I dunno just bored. The yankee needed time away from his girlfriend." Enrico said smiling, elbowing Alexander who nodded.

"Was that his decision or yours?" Rohan asked with a raised brow.

"That's not important." Enrico said fast.

"But he needs male friends, she's pretty much has him on a leash." Enrico said half joking, half serious.

"That's not true." Alexander mumbles looking towards the side.

"Keep telling yourself my americano friend." Enrico said with a cheeky grin, patting his back.

"What about you? Why are hanging out with fluffy hair?" Enrico asked.

"I'm actually curious about that too." Naoto said.

"That's the first time I've heard you not stutter." Enrico stated.

"I don't stutter that bad!" Naoto said with a flushed face, slightly offended.

"I just wanted to hang out with friends." Rohan stated.

"What about capelli arancioni?" Enrico asked with a raised brow.

"I'm assuming you mean Gamo, and well... I just need an easy day." Rohan said hesitating to say the last part.

"So dealing with her is like a chore, I knew I wasn't the only one who thought that." Enrico said.

"It's not like that! It's just that... I wanna have a day where I'm not toyed with." Rohan responded.

"Well then I can say with confidence that we don't have see any girl today!" Enrico said with a raised fist.

Rohan rolled his eyes, Alexander had clapped a little, while Naoto reaches for the door with a little smirk on his face, and opening the door released a Pandora's box.

"Oohf." Gamo grunted trying to find a natural pose.

"That's so sick~!!"

"Ahahaha!" Nagatoro laughed.

"Nude! Nude!" Yoshi shouted before laughing.

"What are you drawing!?" Gamo asked.

"Art~" Nagatoro answered.

"That's buck-naked! Get some clothes on me!!" Gamo shouted while laughing.

While the girls were having the time of their lives, the boys were standing at the doorway. Senpai had a look of annoyance, Rohan deadpanned, Enrico looked with a mouth agape, while Alexander... well you couldn't tell because his face was covered by the door.