Not Bad, Shorty~!

"Well... Welcome to my humbled abode." Rohan said wavy his wrist without enthusiasm.

"Even his actions are sarcastic..." Gamo thought but shrugged it off.

Both Rohan and Gamo had left their shoes by the doors.

"Where is everyone?" Gamo questioned.

"Maybe you wanted them out, so we could be all alone~." Gamo said with a smirk.

"Of course not. My mom is at work and my sister is probably out with her boyfriend." Rohan said avoiding her gaze.

They both made their way to the kitchen; which is across from the living room.

"There's my living room you can go relax there if you want..." Rohan said pointing towards the couch.

"This is where the magic happens." Rohan said.

"Huh... I always thought the magic happened in your room~!" Gamo said poking his cheek.

"W-What no! Just shut up and tell me what you want to eat and I'll make it." Rohan said huffing.

"Hmm~ How about something spicy." Gamo thought putting her pointer finger on her chin.

"Ok... Anything in particular?" Rohan asked.

"Nope~!" Gamo said plopping on the couch.

"Hey don't treat it like it's your house!" Rohan shouted pointing a finger at Gamo.

"You did tell me to relax~ plus I know you don't mind that much." Gamo said smirking while looking back.

"Hrn... I guess not. Just don't jump on the couch like that" Rohan said looking for the kitchen utensils.

"K~!" Gamo shouted back with a thumbs up and goofy smile.

Rohan rolled his eyes at the display.

"What to cook... I don't cook spicy stuff often... or at all..." Rohan deadpanned.

"I got it! How about some spicy shoyu ramen!" Rohan thought putting his fist in an open palm.

Rohan had gotten the ingredients and tools for the job.

"Well here goes nothing." Rohan thought.

Timeskip of Rohan cooking while Gamo watches TV.

"Finished!" Rohan shouted.

"Alright!" Gamo yelled back hoping off the couch.

Gamo walked into the kitchen sitting at the table resting her head on both of her hand waiting for the food.

"Alright here you go." Rohan said about to present her the noodles, until a click of the door caught his attention.

"I'm home!" Came a female voice Rohan was familiar with.

"Nee-chan!" Rohan thought.

"If she sees this she'll get the wrong idea and tease me for it! I can't let that happen!" Rohan thought with gritted teeth.

"Follow me!" Rohan whisper yelled.

Gamo looked confused but obliged.

"Where are we going?" Gamo whispered confused.

"My room." Rohan whispered back.

Gamo blushed for a second on how forward his request was before smirking.

"So forward, Shorty~"

They had both sneaked down the hall towards Rohan's room. Rohan opened the door moving his head signaling to Gamo to go in.