Wow Shorty, I Didn't Think You'd Ever Be This Forward~

Gamo had been tasked with collecting the enraged Rohan, preferably without the head of the council member in his hand. Thankfully she had succeeded in her plan. Rohan was mostly running off of adrenaline and hatred of the painting, while Gamo was able to catch up with her naturally strong physique, and the power of dem legs.

Rohan was still grumpy; he failed in his goals. He didn't destroy the President's picture, and he was forced by Gamo to wear the Toro-cat ears that he previously used for horns. And Rohan was in for a surprise when he would reunite with his other friends.

"Geez... Shorty you should join me at my family's gym. I could get a real workout with you." Gamo said putting the box cutters that he had in her pockets.

"Don't... talk... to me..!" Rohan said out of breath.

"Shorty, you know I can't let you destroy the Prez's stuff~" Gamo teased.

"But that's lewd contraband! And lewd stuff must be move off of school property or destroyed!" Rohan ranted.

"Obsessed much?" Gamo asked rhetorically.

"Not enough!" Rohan answered anyway.

Gamo smiled at her friend's moody attitude, which reminded her of a cat. Although that could have been because of the cat ears he was wearing. Whether the case maybe it didn't matter when she started petting in between the ears.

"Your so weird~" Gamo teased with a smile

"Why do I still have to wear these stupid things?" Rohan asked annoyed.

"Its punishment for causing mayhem." Gamo said smugly.

Gamo claimed it was for punishment, but really it was for her enjoyment. But then again... is there really a difference?

"Plus you look cute in them~" Gamo teased.

Rohan's cheeks turned red as avoided her gaze, looking into the wall beside them.

"You don't just call people cute. Have you no shame?" Rohan asked embarrassed.

Gamo crossed her arms and with a wide smile, gave her answer.

"None whatsoever!" Gamo said loudly.

Rohan grumbled in response as they continued to their destination.

"Where are we going anyway?" Rohan asked.

Gamo dropped her fist into her palm in realization when she remembered that Rohan hadn't been told the good news.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you. We won." Gamo said a nonchalant expression.

"So the art club is saved?" Rohan asked.

"Pretty much~" Gamo responded with confidence.

"And we couldn't have done it without my plan~" Gamo said, as she smiled smugly expecting praise.

Rohan looked away with a blush as he saw his smug-faced friend. It was evident that she wanted praise, and so he decided to give it to her.

"Yeah, it was an amazing plan. You saved the art club. You have my gratitude." Rohan muttered respectfully.

"Ooh~ praises from Shorty~ That's gotta be rarer than any relic!" Gamo teased.

Rohan seemingly ignored her teasing and continued to praise.

"I'm serious, if it weren't for the club room, where would we hang out?" Rohan asked, with curiosity.

That answer got Gamo's attention. Her smug look had vanished and was replaced by a blush and confused expression.