Shorty, I Need Your Help~

Rohan and Gamo were sitting at a lunch table enjoying their food with their other friends, except for Naoto who was drawing them as they ate their food. Everyone was talking to their f̶u̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶r̶s̶  friends of the opposite sex. Somehow the conversation had turned into Rohan's lack of armband.

"You got kicked out!?" Enrico and Yoshi shouted.

"First of all stop shouting, second of all, yes I did." Rohan said with a shrug.

Enrico and Yoshi looked as if they were about to pry more into the issue, but Gamo quickly changed the subject when she noticed something about the tall scrawny boy.

"What are you doing, Paisen?" Gamo asked pointing her spoon at "Paisen."

"...Sketching." Naoto answered with hesitation.

"I mean, why are you doing it here!" Gamo 

"W-Well..."

"I'm thinking of going with an "Everyday life" theme picture, for what I'm going to submit to the cultural festival..." Senpai answered looking at his paper.

Everyone gave their two cents on the matter of Senpai's decision, there was some positive feedback and teasing feedback no in-between. Nevertheless, the conversation of Rohan's armband seemingly went away as everyone returned back to their chatting.

"Thanks..." Rohan mumbled with a red face to Gamo.

Gamo looked surprised from Rohan's gratitude, but a smile quickly replaced her look of surprise as she started to pat the short teen's head.

"No problem~ I'm so nice aren't I~?" Gamo replied as she sang praises of herself.

"Please stop petting me..." Rohan muttered looking at her with a tired look.

With one final rub, Gamo stopped petting her short friend and resumed putting more curry in her mouth. Rohan started scratching his chin while looking at Naoto wondering something.

"Hey, Gamo-chan..." Rohan muttered looking up at her, who responded with an mm~

"Do you think he has a chance?" Rohan asked.

Gamo scooped another spoonful of curry bringing it to her mouth and placed it inside, only then did she respond.

"Beats me."

Rohan resisted the urge to facepalm at the response of his friend and opted to scold her instead.

"Don't talk with your mouth full."

Timeskip brought to you by Gamo holding back Rohan from destroying a picture of the President.

Rohan and Gamo were now looking at Naoto's most recent drawings with the focus of the drawing being no one other than Nagatoro. It depicted Nagatoro feeding the artist, waving her hand, holding on her backpack, and mocking Naoto's hand gestures.

"This is pretty good." Gamo praised while putting her hand on her hips.

"Yeah it is..." Rohan said amazed.

"It's so lovely~" Sakura gushed.

"So pretty." Alexander said rubbing his chin.

"Love!" Yoshi shouted.

"Love!" Enrico mocked.

"I-It's a work in progress..." Naoto said embarrassed.

"So what's the theme...?" Gamo asked.

"A-A day in Nagatoro's life... I guess..." Naoto unsurely gave a name to the artwork while pushing up his glasses.

Gamo then got an evil look that Rohan was all too familiar with.