Wanna Help, Shorty?

Have you ever had to deal with people that you swore had the mind of a child? Well our protagonist is about to deal with four of those people. But that's for the future and right now is the present. And in the present Rohan was just walking out of the public morals committee office.

"Huh I haven't seen Gamo-chan all day... weird." Rohan thought confused.

"It does get kinda boring without her, maybe I should look for her..."

"No bad idea, willing walking into the jaws of a lion... what is wrong with me?" Rohan thought, imaging an orange haired lion chomping at Rohan.

"Hamasaki-san." Said a voice Rohan recognized as...

"Fūki-san?" Rohan responded a little confused.

"I require your help." She states bluntly.

"Ok what's the problem?" Rohan asked.

"Nothing much. There are a couple of people who skipped club practice and have to clean up. And I need you to watch them and make sure they do it." Fūki-san explained.

"Alright, where are they?" Rohan asked agreeing to help.

Timeskip to Rohan walking to the room (because they never reveal what club there in.)

"This is it... Wonder who's inside." Rohan thought to himself.

He once again gently opened the door and saw three recognizable people Enrico, Yoshi and Gamo. Whom Enrico and Gamo were looking at each other not so friendly while Yoshi was looking at both of them looking scared. Until they noticed the door open when Gamo turned and smiled.

"Oh it's Shorty sup~!" Gamo shouted.

"Ciao!" Yoshi said in Italian.

"Ciao!" Enrico said in his native tongue.

In Rohan's mind all he could think of was a black gentleman smacking a green screen and lamenting his frustration. But he'd be lying if they didn't make life interesting. Especially a certain orange haired girl.

"Ah... Sup." Rohan responded

"You don't sound too happy to see us." Enrico commented.

"That's ridiculous, Shorty's my best buddy. Isn't that right?" Gamo said with a cocky smile.

Rohan only grunted in response, while Gamo smiled with confidence. Enrico and Yoshi had sweat dropped at the display.

"Why are you here anyways?" Rohan asked Gamo.

"Cleaning." She answered truthfully.

"Why thought?" Rohan asked.

"Helping out the community." Gamo said smiling.

Rohan looked at her like he was pressing 'x' to doubt.

"What's the real reason." Rohan asked with a serious face.

"Huh!? You think I wouldn't help out of the goodness of my heart?" Gamo asked faking being offended.

"Not in this context, no." Rohan responded not confirming nor denying Gamo would be charitable.

"I skipped practice same with Yoshi." Gamo responded, Yoshi nodding in the distance.

"That's incredibly irresponsible." Rohan scolded.

"Yeah whatever dad." Gamo said grabbing a broom.

"Ahem." Enrico made the sound effect; clearing his throat.