Q&A Special #3 (Part: 2/2)

"And were back! Sorry for the break, but I hope that everybody has gotten along~" The Host said looking at his contestants.

"More or less. I've had to stop Gamo and Enrico fighting before and this time was no different." Rohan tiredly said.

"I see, I see~ Gamo you feeling any better~?" The Host asked.

"..." Gamo responded with a mean scowl.

"Right... Enrico?" The Host asked hopefully.

"Well considering the fact that I could get in trouble from you showing that... I've been better." Enrico replied with sarcasm.

"Haha~ You guys are so funny..." The Host replied with a sweatdrop.

"I'm sorry..." Yoshi mumbled looking like a sad puppy.

Yoshi's sad face and depressing tone had pierced Gamo and Enrico's hearts like a sharp, cold icicle.

"It's not your fault Yoshi!" Gamo shouted.

"Y-Yeah! It's uh... our fault! We shouldn't be fighting over stupid shit! Right Gamo-chan?" Enrico asked Gamo with a forced smile, to which she nodded in agreement.

"Really? Ok!" Yoshi said seemingly satisfied with their answer.

"The only thing that'll bring Gamo and Enrico together folks~" The Host gushed, much to the dismay of the athletic teens.

"Let's move on!"

BZZZ

"Thirteenth question comes from Amaan1339; For the main cast what are your favorite superheroes/supervillains?" The Host asked.

"Astro boy!" Yoshi cheered

"Captain America!" Alexander answered.

"I don't know many superheroes... but I like that plant and clown girl from that comic book Funny showed me." Sakura said trying to recall her memories.

"Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn?"

"Mhm!" Sakura hummed, followed by a nod.

"Why am I not surprised..." Enrico sweatdropped.

"What?"

"I said my favorite hero is Dick Fulmine." Enrico answered.

"Who?" The Host asked confused.

"He's an old cartoon character. He was an undercover cop for the Chicago police, but he doesn't use guns! He beats them up!" Enrico said.

"Never heard of it." The Host said confused.

"Well it was discontinued shortly after the second World War. But it doesn't matter he was so cool!" Enrico said like an excited child.

"Siegfried." Nagatoro snickered.

"Who is that?" The Host asked.

"Just the bravest, coolest, and handsomest adventurer in all the lands!" Nagatoro said poking Naoto on the shoulder, who looked away embarrassed.

"I don't know who that is, but okay." The Host gave up and moved on.

"T-Toro-cat, I guess..." Naoto mumbled trying to seem brave.

"Wow Senpai! Picking someone that teases people! Super gross!" Nagatoro teased smacking his head.

"I'd say... the Power Rangers!" Gamo cheered.

"Aren't they just a rip off of 'Super Sentai?'" The Host asked.

"Yeah, but I like the Power Rangers more!" Gamo said smugly.