What Now, Shorty~?

The artroom; once a room owned mostly by the pacifist teen known as Naoto Hachioji, now a hang-out spot for 'a bunch-of-good for nothings'; a title given so gracefully by the Public morals' committee, but ironically one of the people who graced them with that title also sits in the room talking with them. Enter Sakura: the gyaru dating the American student Alexander Valentine. Everyone stares at the girl, who looks to be on the verge of tears.

"Save me, Senpai-kun..." Sakura asks leaning on Senpai.

"Wha!?" Senpai said confused.

Everyone looked with shock and worry, while Nagatoro looked with hatred, as if she wanted to impale the girl on a stake.

Timeskip to the Higashikata family restaurant.

"A stalker?" Nagatoro began.

"Mmm~ this is good!" Rohan exclaimed like a child eating a burger.

Everyone looked at Rohan. They looked with concern, because when does Rohan act this way. Rohan swallowed the food in his mouth.

"What?" Rohan asked.

"Uh... So you were playing around with that group, but the guy turned into a stalker, and now he's follow you... right?" Nagatoro said turning her attention back to Sakura.

"Yeah..." Sakura mumbled.

"That's so creepy." Gamo said.

"Creepy." Yoshi said, while Enrico mumbled predicting her next line.

"Even now..." Sakura said pointing towards a bush.

The creeper had noticed that he'd been spotted and ran away.

"Creepy!!" Both Gamo and Nagatoro shouted with a look of terror, while Yoshi looked out the window with the same expression.

"Uwaa~h, I'm so scared~" Sakura said while running her eyes.

"What do you guys think?" Gamo said leaning on her hand looking at the three males.

"Isn't she just reaping what she sow? That's what happens when you toy with someone's heart." Senpai said looking away.

"Meh." Enrico answered plainly.

"What are we talking about?" Rohan asked with his mouth full.

"Uweeh~" Sakura cried putting her head down, which made Senpai jump back in surprise.

"Look, you made her cry." Gamo said bluntly.

Enrico shrugged, while Rohan just resumed eating his food.

"Hey... Senpai-kun, could you do something for me?" Sakura said lifting her head.

Senpai looked with curiosity mixed with worry.

"Could you pretend to be my boyfriend?" Sakura asked with rosy cheeks.

"Hah!?" Both Senpai and Nagatoro yelped in surprise.

"I thought that maybe he'd give up if he sees us flirting." Sakura explained.

"W-Why me...?" Senpai asked.

"You're the only one I could ask~" Sakura responded.

"Wait don't you already have a boyfriend?" Rohan asked with a mouthful.

"Don't do that, it's gross." Gamo said reprimanding Rohan.

"Why is she the one reprimanding me?" Rohan thought confused.

"Sorry." Rohan responded.

"Yeah, but... I'm afraid he'll get in trouble trying to fight him, then he'll have to go back to America~" Sakura said with worry.