C'mon Shorty, Have Some Faith~

Rohan and Gamo were in the changing room. In which they were discussing what the plan would be used to beat the President. Nagatoro stood in the middle of the room with a cat costume that resembled the famous Toro-cat; with Yoshi and Sakura following behind in giant life-sized cat costumes. They decided to go with the Toro-cat idea, it had been all the rage at the school, so if there was any way to save the art club this was it.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" Rohan asked Gamo, who started smiling when asked the question.

"Without a doubt." Gamo said with confidence

"Nobody can resist the might of Toro-cat!!" Gamo shouted and followed up the statement with a wide smile.

Rohan shook his head at his friend's carefree attitude, but with a deep exhale and two pats on his cheeks, he was ready... more or less.

"Alright, let's hope this works." Rohan said opening the door releasing the main stars of the show followed by their test subjects.

Rohan still looked unconvinced at the prospect of this working, but Gamo tried to reassure him.

"C'mon Shorty have some faith. This plan was made by yours truly."

"That's what worries me." Rohan said as a sweat drop of worry appeared on his head.

Gamo smiled angrily completed with an angry tick to match it, so in an act of revenge, she locked Rohan's head into her elbow and started giving him a noogie.

"Hah!? What's with the attitude? I thought you trusted me!?" Gamo asked with the same angry smile.

Rohan was not a fan of Gamo's noogies. Her strength for grabbing and rubbing was that of a tiger's, so escape was out of the question. But what Rohan "disliked" the most, was the fact that any resistance made him go further into Gamo's ample chest. Which some people might be envious of Rohan for that reason.

"I'm sorry! I was joking!" Rohan pleaded while trying to move his head away from Gamo's chest which didn't work.

Gamo laughed at her friend's pleas of mercy. She eventually released him from her punishment, chucking as her short friend dusted himself off with an angry look and blush. Gamo's face soften as she grabbed Rohan's shoulder. getting his attention; giving a thumbs up and tried to reassure him.

"Just follow my plan and everything will work out!" Gamo reassured.

Plan? What plan? Let me show you.

Flashback to the plan

"If I put you down, will you attack me?" Alexander asked the still angry short man.

Rohan's face was darkened with anger and embarrassment, as he had given up on struggling and opted to be carried by his foreign friends.

"Your time of death will be slightly pushed back." Rohan offered.

"Good enough for me." Enrico said plainly before dropping Rohan's feet.

Rohan stoop up, as Alexander let him go and backed up for good measure. Rohan glared at the two foreign boys which made the American jump back, but the Italian seemed amused at his ferocity.

"Calm down, Shorty~" Gamo said rubbing Rohan's hair with a smile.

Rohan looked as if he wanted to say something, but the hand on his head made him lose his train of thought.

"Fine..."

Rohan gave one final glare at the boys before returning his attention back to Gamo.

"And stop touching me!" Rohan said smacking her hand away.