[CHAPTER 1]

"Demon"
     "Monster"
     "Bastard"
     Was it sad knowing that at 2 years old Naruto Uzumaki thought that 'bastard' was a nickname given to all small children.
     Ignorance was bliss
———————————————————————————
     Naruto wasn't as oblivious as everyone thought he was. It was pretty easy to figure out the Fourth Hokage was his father and his mother was Kushina Uzumaki. They were heroes... so why do the villagers treat him so horribly?
     The young blonde knew he wanted to become a ninja of the hidden leaf, but do all ninja have to learn self defense at the age of 3? Do they all know what it was like to starve for days until they got more money to buy some old and cheap ramen? Naruto's biggest wake up call was after the Uchiha massacre. He had learned from a younger age how to efficiently live off of the small allowance he was given, sometimes sleep was dinner. But when he was 7 Sasuke Uchiha became an orphan, just like him, however people were offering him free food, a place to stay, comfort, love.
     There were times that Sasuke was being treated to some dango while Naruto was being beat up in the alley just across the street.
Ugh, my head. Is my foot broken too? Naruto thought to himself. Definitely feeling some broken ribs, maybe a bruised collarbone.
     It hurts doesn't it kid? Said a loud voice in Naruto's head.
     "You know..." Naruto grunts in pain "I was wondering when you were gonna speak to me, Kyuubi." The child whispered to himself, struggling to get the words out.
     So you knew about me. Stated the Kyuubi, seemingly unsurprised.
     Naruto flinched as he started to feel a burning sensation run throughout his body. However, when he looked down at himself, wounds were starting to close and bones felt like they were mending.
     "Thanks." Naruto stood up and began to move his arms around, range of motion was good.
     5:00 am. Tomorrow training begins. The Nine tailed fox said.
     "Training? Why would you waste your precious time trying to train me?" Asked Naruto.
     Because I'd rather waste time on you instead of chakra. And I won't try to train you, I will. Proudly said the Kyuubi.
     "You have a lot of time on your hands don't you?" Naruto smirked at himself.
     Shut up and wipe that smile off your face.
     "Fine. Can I at least know your actual name?"
     No.
———————————————————————————
     "You know when you said training I thought you meant kunai practice and chakra control, not running around the village pulling pranks." The blonde said groggily.
     Do not question me. These aren't ordinary pranks. Unbeknown to your puny mind, and those of the villagers, this is training. I thought you were a genius. The fox groaned. Don't you think it would be odd if the village demon started to throw kunais at targets and incinerate trees, not to mention you're only 7.
     "Fox I guess you do have a point." Said Naruto.

     Just as the Kyuubi planned, the villagers saw      Naruto's training as annoying pranks. In reality the blonde hair, blue eyed child was increasing his stamina, speed, precision, chakra control, and aim. Pretty soon Naruto was able to easily outrun the top jonin of the village with just sheer power and speed. Once he infused chakra into his legs it was over for those chasing him, Naruto was truly the son of the Yellow Flash.
     No one really ever wondered how Naruto managed to get up on the Hokage faces or how he could hit moving targets with perfect accuracy. He was simply just the annoying kid everyone wanted to get rid of. 
     To get this straight, Naruto's chakra control, accuracy, and timing was so perfect that on a good day he could run on falling rain. His aim was so refined that he could hit a moving target from 70ft away with a small pebble, right at the nape of his targets neck. His chakra sense was so precise that Naruto knew everything that was happening within an 80 foot radius of him and his instincts were so on point that he could fall from the Hokages faces with his eyes closed and still land on his two feet.
     The demon child had become more powerful than most jonin in a span of a few months. That didn't even include any ninjutsu, taijutsu, or genjutsu, just raw strength and power.

———————————————————————————
Ok so I haven't rlly watched Naruto in a long time so if there r any problems in name spelling or j any problems overall let me know 😅
I hope y'all like the first chapter... to me it seems a lil rushed but oh well