[CHAPTER 6]

"So I can't lay a finger on this poor fox but you can absolutely annihilate it?" Naruto could hear Kakashi chuckling from the tree.
I agree with the idiot. Said the nine tails, still laughing.
"It was an accident, I got a little excited." Naruto lied. In truth he was frustrated, he's been getting sloppy even though he trains just as hard as he always has.
"Look, I don't know why there are giant foxes attacking you and frankly I don't care, but these things won't attack the village will they?" Kakashi asked as he poked the fox's head with his foot.
In that moment the fox opened its eyes and got into an attacking position. It didn't really pose a threat to Kakashi but Naruto wanted to avoid wasting time.
"Don't attack him. Just go away." He sternly ordered the fox. It walked away and Naruto could sense how its presence was masked again.
The grey haired ninja seemed intrigued at the fox's change in attitude; but he decided not to bombard the 8 year old child with questions.
     "So what kind of training are you thinking of putting me through old man?" asked the blue eyed child.
     Kakashi rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed. "You'll be learning all types of jutsus and how to efficiently use them during battle. Your skills and mastery right now is low and for now your large chakra reserves can make up for that. However, if you ever do get attacked by a group of jonin or anbu they will take advantage of this weakness."
     Naruto had an unimpressed look on his face. He knew all of this and it was the main reason he trains everyday until he can't see straight. Although Naruto also knew that the only way he could get better is to get trained by a high level and experienced sensei; Kakashi Hatake being a prodigy like Naruto was just an added bonus.
     "During our morning trainings on Saturday's I'll be teaching you different jutsus and how you should manipulate your chakra to get the best results. The days in between trainings should be spent mastering the jutsus." Kakashi said.
     Naruto nodded. "But what kind of jutsus will you be teaching me? Will they be focused around a certain chakra nature? Or maybe a certain level of difficulty?"
     "I think it's important to strengthen everything equally although wind release will probably come more naturally for you. In terms of difficulty, it all depends on the work you put in." Kakashi seemed to be pondering on a thought for a second. "Actually, come to think of it, do those foxes usually attack you?"
     "It started a few weeks ago. Usually they only attack me when I'm alone." Naruto said, careful to not reveal how much he knew about the attacks.
     "That's perfect. I want you to use the jutsus you learn when you fight against these foxes. Preforming jutsus need to become second nature, hands seals need to be engraved in your muscle memory, and chakra control while preforming jutsus has to be perfect. Without this you can't move on to the next stage."
     "The next stage?" Naruto asked.
     "You'll go through some intense physical and taijutsu training with one of my acquaintances and then I'm recommending you for a part time post in the anbu."  Kakashi acted like it was normal for such a small child to preform all this labor. At the back of his mind he did think that his plan may be taking it too far but this was the only way to make Naruto strong. Strong enough that even the Hokage can't touch him.
———————————————————————————
     No time was wasted during training.
     Kakashi would preform the hand seals for a jutsu twice, giving Naruto a chance to memorize them, then he would preform the jutsu to give the child a clear example of what he was looking for.
     There were 2 jutsus per chakra nature (10). Naruto made it clear to himself that he would master all 10 by the next training session. The young child found interest in his sensei's plan, there was no better way to become stronger than to venture with the most elite in Konoha. 
I don't know how long the physical training will take but this jutsu training is only gonna last me a month. Naruto thought. I'll take advantage of the fox attacks to practice as much as I can, then I'll be killing two birds with one stone.
     What exactly do you mean by that? The kyubi asked.
Once I get into the anbu I'll be receiving the best training in the village, even better than yours fox. Naruto chuckled. But at the same time I'll be attending the academy so food, training, and safety will more or less be guaranteed if I go along with sensei's plan. 
     Here we go again with the food. The fox sighed.
I am a growing boy. Naruto reasoned.

     "-that's about it... hey! Hey Naruto! Were you even listening?" Kakashi waved his hand in front of the blondes distracted face.
     Naruto came back from his little space out and simply agreed with whatever Kakashi sensei was saying. Kakashi, being too lazy to repeat himself all over again, just played along with Naruto.
     "I'll see you next Saturday Naruto." Kakashi said goodbye and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

     "I've been wondering when you were gonna show yourself." Naruto turned around to face another fox, same scavenger ranking but this one was black instead of the usual orange.
Scavengers are a small group, this is the lieutenant of the ranking. Not really strong but it's good for practice. The nine tails informed Naruto.
Let me just get this over quickly. Naruto thought. "Shadow clone jutsu!" he yelled.