[CHAPTER 26]

"Didn't expect anything less from you Naruto." Neji yelled from across the field.

"Thanks Neji!" Naruto smirked. "You done warming up now?"

"Yea... looks like its my turn." Neji jogged to the sparring area. He checked the wrapping on his hands and got ready.

Naruto just stood there, not really preparing himself at all.

"Ok, this is going to be a taijutsu match!" Hinata said, replacing the clone as referee. "Ready? Fight!"

Neji activated his Byakugan and charged towards the Uzumaki. At first his movements were faster than Hinata's, his gentle fist technique up to par with that of his cousin.

He has improved a lot since I last fought him. Naruto thought.

Was he not supposed to improve? The nine tails asked in a hazy voice.

I'm glad he did. Naruto dodged a jab to his shoulder. It makes the fight worthwhile.

"Still not striking back Naruto?" Neji said, intense focus straining his voice.

"Well, if you want me to..." Naruto ducked beneath the barage of fists flying towards him. He twisted his body, sending a kick to the back of Neji's head.

Neji blocked the kick but it still pushed him back. Naruto flipped in the air and landed farther away from the Hyuga. He stayed put, waiting for Neji to make the first move again.

The same starting attack took place, but instead, this time Naruto ran past Neji and struck some pressure points that slowed his movement.

"You know, learning medical ninjutsu is far more helpful than I thought it was." Naruto smiled in a cocky manner. "There are many uses for the body's pressure points."

Naruto brought down his elbow on Neji's arm.

"I'm kinda feeling like a Hyuga right now." Naruto punched Neji in the stomach, making him double down. He then chopped Neji on the right side of his trapezius, near his neck and shoulder. The pain spread through Neji's arm, rendering it nearly useless. "Hitting specific points in the body, and cutting down your opponent with minimum effort."

"Incredible how you manage to imitate even the most complex and clan specific fighting styles." Neji laughed. "I still stand no chance against you."

Neji waved his hand to Hinata, signaling his surrender.

"The fight is over!" Hinata said. "Naruto wins!"

Neji struggled to get up, wincing as he tried putting pressure on his right arm.

"Let me fix your arm." Naruto grabbed Neji's arm abruptly, not really caring for his answer. He applied pressure in certain areas before using medical ninjutsu to speed up the nerves healing process. "Good as new."

Neji swung his arm around and flexed his hand. "You even fixed my joint pains?"

Naruto gave a small smile and nodded.

"You're so extra." Neji huffed, his bad temper showing the gratitude he had for the blonde.

"Well since you're all healed up, looks like it's time for the two cousins to fight." Naruto walked to Hinata and pushed her lightly towards Neji. "We can start some strength training right after."

***Timeskip***

Hinata had won the fight, although she didn't use her chakra strings to do it. The cousins made an agreement to only fight with the Byakugan and nothing else.