Felix and jack, bus stop

Older writing

Jack's pov

I should've stayed home. I would be nuzzled up in a pile of blankets, laying comfortably in bed, sound asleep... Instead, I'm runnin for my fuckin life!

It all started when I was just peacefully walking, taking a little midnight stroll around the forest when I accidentally witnessed a vicious fight I really wasn't supposed to, the guys involved all saw me and immediately started chasin after me.

I wasn't scared or anything, no way!... I could beat em easily, no problem, Just look at these fuckin guns! I actually felt bad for them...
So I ran away...
Like a boss!

I was running so fast i couldn't even concentrate on where I was going, I just ran straight through the the tall as trees trying my best not ta fall over. After maybe 10 minutes of runnin my shoes suddenly meet concrete, making a loud tapping noise everytime I stepped.

that's... weird? There's no concrete in the forest. Feeling a little confused I looked behind me, but saw no one. where did they go!? Seeing that I wasn't being chased anymore I slowed down giving myself a well earned break. Once I was at a complete stop I take in a deep breath and look at the scenery around me. I was amazed to see miles and miles of concrete in front of me that goes on for what seems like an eternity, what is this place?. I slowly turn, taking in every inch of this place, but once I was facing the complete opposite direction my eyes widened in horror, completely unprepared to see what was only a few metres away.

There sitting on a lone bench, slightly illuminated by a single lamp post, was the biggest, most terrifying creature known to man kind... A giant.

I stood in complete shock, I've only ever heard fairytale stories and ancient legends about theses creatures, I never thought they were true! he looked well over 100 feet tall, maybe even 200, But that's impossible, no being could be that fuckin huge! the strange thing was the giant... Looked like a regular man, short brunette hair laying atop his head, slight stubble, blue eyes that seemed to glow from the light of his phone, wearing an all black outfit. I mean what did I expect they were basically bigger versions of us. It was just strange ta see... he looked so...normal, he was a normal guy Just... Bigger

a whole lot bigger.

At least he hasn't noticed me, he was still glued to his phone. I instantly thought of getting as far away from him as possibly, i was just about to, when from the corner of my eye I saw another man, the one beating the shit outta the other guy from earlier. I turned ta see he was sprinting right towards me, anger filling his eyes, and a large bat in hand. The worst part though was the fact he was smiling at me. He was gonna enjoy beating me up. Just then I noticed a couple other people following behind aswell.

What am I meant to do!? I can't run back home they'll definitely catch me, and I can't run away I'm already exhausted... oh shit! I don't have time! without thinking I ran, with no where else to go I headed straight towards the giant's shoes hoping they'll be to scared to run after me. Once I made it I quickly ran behind the shoe, hiding myself from the others and took a little look. I noticed many of them looking up, terrified of what they saw, and run away.

I-it worked!... Mostly, All except one had fled the scene, he seemed to be so determined to get me he didn't even notice the giant. I was surprised to see he hadn't noticed him at all, I mean how could someone miss something so enormous!