Mark and Ethan, cuddles

Ethan's pov

I think today, being as it was, would be the perfect day for a picnic. Scope out a good spot, pick up some wild flowers, wonder the forest. So that's exactly what Imma do. Except, unlike any average day Joe who would most likely dress for such an occasion, I'm going dressed in the cutest, fluffiest onesie I own. I can't possibly miss up on the opportunity to be adorable now can I?

I put on my outfit, humming with glee, and now dressed in the proper attire I pack my basket of sweets, fold up a blanket and head outside to the woods, completely alone and without a care in the world.

When I eventually make it and pick out a spot, clear enough to place my things I unfold my blanket, lay it out on the grass and set my basket on top. Then after finishing unpacking and declaring it a worthy set up, I lay myself down on the soft surface of the blanket, rest my head on my arms and stare up at the clear blue sky above, smiling at the sight. It was beautiful, almost magical. Especially as the warm rays of light peeked it's way through the leaves of the tree, dimming the harsher glare of the sun, and the grass just tall enough to tickle my nose swayed in and out of my line of sight with the summer breeze. I sighed slowly at peace with it all and close my eyes, taking it in.

I stayed like this for god knows how long, but after a time, I see from behind my eyelids a shadow starting to block out the light above.

Curious I open my eyes, expecting to see the same sky only with a few lowly clouds floating by, but gasp in horror when I see it's the last thing I would've ever expected.

A giant.

He was just standing there, basically right ontop of me, his shoes idling on either side of my blanket, and he was looking straight at me, smiling with all his pearly white, bone crushing teeth. I gulped nervously as we stared at each other, not knowing what else to do.

How did it sneak up on me? Should I make run for it? Call for help? Would that turn on his predatory instincts? And if so...
I looked down at myself as I continued the thought, imagines starting to pop up in my head...
Would he... eat me?! Like all those stories warned?

Before I could dwell on that gruesome idea any longer a loud, masculine yet squealing voice erupted from above. "Awwww, you're so cuuute!"

My eyes shoot up at the giant's face, his eyes still glued on me and his smile still wide. Except this time his hands were up beside his cheeks in tight fists, shaking as he spoke. He looked as if he were fangirling over me.

I raised a brow and cocked my head in confusion, not 100 percent sure if this were actually happening. But that just made him squeal again.

What the fuck?!

Before I can make any sense of it he suddenly and very quickly lowers himself to the ground, crouching as his arms reach down to scoop me up. "C'mere you little cutie"

I shriek at the sight, scramble to stand up and make a run for the trees, hoping if I made it he wouldn't be able to follow me through them. Unfortunately before I could get any more than five steps a pair of ginormous, tanned hands slam down infront of me, the force raising me almost three feet in the air before I fall back down, and stops my escape.

"Awe don't run away, I'm not gonna hurt ya lil guy", his much closer voice rumbles my insides, and I can practically feel his hot, minty breath on my back. "I just wanna have a closer look at you, that's all"