space adventure 2

Older writing

Jack's pov

I tapped my fingers on the table, bored out of my mind as I waited for something, anything to happen.

It's already been way more then a couple of hour since he went inside, and I wanted ta know more about him. Like... His name for example, or where he came from, or even what he is. There's no way we were the same species. He was so small.

I hope he's not still scared of me

I let out a long sigh and lay my head down, resting my cheek on my folded arms. From this angle I could see inside his ship through the front window, but I'm guessing the little dude was in a different room since I couldn't see him anywhere. To bad.

I yawn and glance at my phone, it's already 1:00 am! and I woke up pretty early so I'm EXTRA tired. But I still wanted to see him at least once before heading ta bed, I was a little afraid this was just some hyper realistic dream and if I fell asleep I would never see him again. I know that's stupid but it's just what my drowsy mind went to. So I stayed there, eventually though my eyes became drowsy, they couldn't stay open any longer, I let them close and quickly fell right ta sleep.

Mark's pov

I stayed in my room, pacing back and forth thinking of what to do next. I don't believe he's gonna hurt me or anything, if he was he would of done so already. But he could still hurt me on accident so it's best if I stay inside, fix the ship and go home as soon as possible. So let's see what needs fixing then.

Determined, I hopped out of the door into the control room to see exactly what was wrong with the ship. But I was immediately jump scared seeing his huge ass face through the window. "OHHHH! MY GOD!". I stumbled back a little, pressing my hand against my chest from the scare but quickly Settled down as I noticed his eyes weren't open. Was he asleep? A loud snore then rumbled through the air. Yep! He was definitely asleep.

I walked up to the panels and asked very quietly, "hey ship, what do I do to make this baby fly again?"

The ship then cast a small hologram of the ship and highlighted areas that needed to be fixed. There were a lot! Some parts of the ship were completely smashed or ripped off, but I can worry about that later, I just need to fix what I can for now. But here's the thing, they were mainly problems that needed to be fixed from the outside. Which meant I'd to go out there... With him.

Now does seem like a good time since he was sleeping, but DAMN IT! Why did he have to sleep right there!? Ah nevermind you're wasting precious time.

I quickly run to grab my tools and my 'weapon' just in case and sneaked my way out and around the ship. I spot the damage almost immediately and quietly set everything down to start working.

As I worked through, every itty bitty tiny noise I'd make, made my heart skip a beat, thinking he'd wake and I'd be grabbed, but  everytime I looked at him his eyes were sealed shut. Either he was a deep sleeper or it just sounds louder in my head.

I don't exactly know how long I was working for, but it was long enough to eventually feel the sun burning through the slightly opened window. CRAP! It's already morning!? I quickly packed everything up, cursing myself from how loud the tools were, and head straight for the door. But I froze mid way hearing fabric shifting beside me. I closed my eyes and slowly turned towards him. Please don't be awake. I opened up my eyes and let out a pathetic whimper seeing him starting to stir in his sleep. He moved his arm out and I turned just in time to see it land behind me, blocking me from my only escape. I was now right inbetween his massive arm and sleeping face.