jack, Ethan and Mark, planet of the giants

Jack's pov

I wake up, immediately filled with panic as every ounce of my limp body is throbbing with pain. I can't seem to get up, it hurts to much. Laying almost completely immobile on my stomach, I try focusing my eyes. Right now they're the only thing I can bear to move. I look hard in the direction my head is stuck facing, but I cant see anything besides a green blur.

What the fuck happened? Was I in some sort of accident!? I try hard to recall the events leading up to this, momentarily ignoring the pain and panic I'm feeling as I focus on my memory.

Ok let's see, I was on a ship, a space ship, in space obviously, for some sort of vacation, get away thingy. And for some reason an alarm started going off. I didn't know why or at least I can't remember why, but I remember all the terrified faces of the people aboard as they frantically ran in a panic, like headless chickens, before launching themselves off in the ship's emergency escape pods. And I did the same thing, panic n run.

I launched myself in space, flew as far away from the main ship as I could and somehow ended up stranded, completely separated from everyone else. I guess I was panicking so much I hadn't realised how far I'd gone.

I was forced to aimlessly wonder the universe, in hopes of finding someone or somewhere to land. Eventually I started running low on power, without it I wouldn't of survived out there. So I frantically sped towards the closest planet, hoping the environment was suitable for me. Unfortunately, running out of power completely as I entered it's orbit and started free falling towards the ground, fire and sparks flying everywhere.

And that's all I could remember

I must've fallen unconscious, probably from the velocity or the stress of the situation, and been lucky enough to have survive the fall. Grand. Still hurts like hell but at least I'm alive... WAIT! Am I alive!?!

I listen closely, eyes closed, and sigh with relief as I hear and feel my beating heart pushing against my ribcage. There's no way I'm dead anyway, I'm sure the afterlife wouldn't be hurting this much.

With all the strength I had left I push myself off the ground, screaming silently in pain until I'm able to sit up and take a break, leaning against some sort of tree. Then manage to focus my eyes on my surroundings. I was laying on a brown almost red dirt surrounded by unbelievably tall grass-like plants and leaves, my body only inches away from the now completely demolished pod.

I must have been thrown out the window in the crashing and somehow didn't break my neck. Lucky me I guess. But of course I didn't come out of it completely unscathed. I look down at my body and wince painfully at the sight, I'm covered in bruises and dried blood, both my arms and legs feel like they were burning, my head and stomach both ached like I had the worst fever and my throat was so dry it was hard to get even a peep out. But if that wasn't enough it suddenly got a lot worse. I started feeling sleepy.

Oh no, I don't wanna sleep! What if I sleep an-and never wake up again!? Everyone knows ya shouldn't fall asleep after hitting your head.

I tried fighting back the tiredness out of fear, fear that my beating heart would stop once I closed my eyes. I focus on the pain to keep myself awake n alert, but soon my heavy eyes just can't stay open any longer and droop to a close, cutting off possibly the last view I'll ever get to see.

No, no, no! Please stay awake- was my last desperate thought as I fell unconscious.

I saw of nothing but black for a while after that. I honestly thought I was already dead and wondering some sort of afterlife, but to my surprise I woke up again, feeling the same pain in my body as the last time I was awake.