Jack's travel's

Suggested by Melodywings123 and sarahwolfe12093

Jacks pov

I don't know how I got here. One minute I was relaxing, laying peacefully onboard the boat, and the next I'm in the middle of a crazy ass storm, every second being dragged further and further out into sea. Now, I don't know where I am, or even how to get back, and what's worse, I'm all by my self out here, all alone, just a lone, lonely, loner.

I've been here for almost an hour already, my arms so stiff and sore from holding onto the sail pole so tightly for so long. I just had to hope it'll be over soon, otherwise I wasn't sure if I could make it.

Unfortunately luck wasn't on my side this time around. The storm only got worse, waves constantly crashing and swaying the boat around like it was in one giant washing machine, whilst the rain shot down from the sky like bullets. It was an absolute nightmare.

After so much struggle the boat just couldn't hold up any longer, and inevitably it began breaking apart, the floors splitting into multiple little broken pieces, the sails tearing to halves, all supplies scattering out into the ocean. Soon the only thing left keeping me up in the water was a single piece of drift wood the size of my torso. I held on, shivering from the cold, and let the currents of the waves carry me away.

----------

What felt like an eternity pasted by, but I finally made it to the sandy beaches of an island. I was keen on finding help right away, or at least some water and food to get me through another day. However, I was so physical drained I ended up falling asleep right on the spot.

When I woke up again it was as dark as any other night, the storm was gone, thankfully, and the moon glared down, literally the only source of light around. I was laying on my back, facing upward at the starry sky, and for some reason I felt a tiny weight, as light as a feathure moving up and down my chest. I was obviously very curious about it, but my tiredness was unfortunately overpowering my need to look. So instead I closed my eyes and hoped that whatever this little creature was wasn't interested in eating me or laying eggs in my ears as I slept a little more.

-----------------------------------

Felix's pov

As a knight of king D. Toast of Lilliput I've been assigned to scout the perimeter of our land. Most nights there's nothing to report or worry about. It was just like taking a midnight stroll along the beach. But this time it was different.

As I got to the beach I scavenged the shore and seas. It was always difficult to notice anything in the dark with only the glow of the moon and a lowly little lantern. But when I was walking through the sandy beaches and suddenly tripped onto an almost squishy, yet firm surface, yelping in the process I immediately knew something wasn't right here. On the usual night when crossing through here the path was smooth, or at least as smooth as sand could be, and there were never any washed up objects, especially one of this size and texture. My curiosity was peeked. So with the lantern in hand I stood up, still on top of the plushy surface and scanned my surroundings.

From what I could see I was on a very oddly shaped, organic cushion type thing, the main part where I was standing was this huge rounded square shaped bag with tones of details engraved in it, almost like it was made out of leather. The other parts that were attached on one side looked to be made from the same leathery material, but they were long and thick like a tree and seemed to act more like curling limbs or appendages. I counted there to be five of them. Still had no idea what it was.