Chapter 28

CAMILA

The sun is peeking through the small opening in the curtains of the hotel room and shining right across my face, but I don’t want to move. I’m resting on Gruff’s naked chest with his arm tightly holding me close to his body. I am not too sure I could move even if I wanted to. I don’t want to, though, I want to stay here forever. I’ve never felt so safe and secure in my life than when I’m with Gruff Wilkins.

After making love for the first time, we ate dinner in bed, and then when Gruff said that it was time for dessert, I thought he meant going somewhere, but the only place he went was in between my thighs. I was embarrassed to admit to him that I had never had a man go down on me before so I waited until he was done. I started giggling and he gave me shit, asking if his performance was that bad, but then I admitted it was my first time and hopefully not my last. His eyes though, certainly told me that it wouldn’t be the last time, not in a long shot.

Eventually, after my bajillionth orgasm of the night, we fell asleep, our naked bodies pressed against one another, and that is where we are now. I’m supposed to call my lawyer before we leave to given one final statement to the FBI, but I’m finding the most important thing right now to be laying with Gruff and gawking over this hot specimen. 

My fingers began to trail over his chest and arms where he was covered in tattoos. I had seen them a million times, but never really took the time to look at them. Some are specific images and others are just intricate designs. I two of my fingers over the classic car image on his chest when his hand comes up and grabs my wrist. “Mmm, morning, darling,” he says in a groggy voice.

“Good morning to you. Sorry about waking you up, I just couldn’t keep my hands off of you.” He leans down and kisses my lips and then stretches his arms over his head.

“Not a worry, baby. You know I don’t mind your hands all over me. I could get used to seeing you like this in the mornings.”

“Pfft, I probably stink and I’m sure my hair is a rat’s nest.”

“If you smell it is because you smell like sweat and sex and I’m totally down with that and your hair is just a sign that you were thoroughly fucked last night and I don’t mind that a bit.”

“Are you always this crude in the morning?” I glance down at the tent of the sheets, “And turned on?”

I squeal when he flips me over onto my back and climbs on top of me. I feel his hard cock pressing against my entrance and my pussy must be more like Pavlov’s dog because I feel the wetness pooling between my legs. “I’m always this turned on when I’m near you, but I have to think about a lot of not attractive things to not walk around with a stiffy all the time.”

I move my legs apart just slightly and he slides right in. It feels just as good as the multiple times last night. I don’t know if it is scientifically possible, but I feel like his cock was made for my body, the perfect key to open me up. He growls as he thrusts into me and reaches up to cup one of my breasts in his large hand. “Gruff, more, more, please.”

“I got you baby. Fuck you feel so good. I could do this every damn day: Morning, noon, and night. Maybe fit a few other times in the afternoon.” I giggle, but I’m also trying to keep from reaching an orgasm too soon. It is just so good that I’m reaching my peak once again. Gruff buries his face between my breasts and roars out my name when he finishes soon after me. My entire body becomes relaxed once again. A girl could get used to this.

“Did you want another donut hole?” After taking a shower and getting dressed, Gruff took a trip to the donut shop that was across the street to get us some better coffee than what the hotel had as well as some morning pastries. I shake my head, feeling a bit full after the large coffee and half a dozen donut holes I already had.