II. The Possibillty - All Alone with Another Guy?! (Part 2) No Choice

II. The Possibility: All Alone with Another Guy?! Part 2 No Choice

Xander dashed off leaving Lander behind.

“Grr…just great…having a survivor but not a woman! How can we repopulate!” Xander screamed.

“Duh…how would anyone wanted to be born in this desolate world!” Lander said. He followed Xander.

“What?! YOU FOLLOWED ME!!!” Xander was really pissed.

“ARE YOU DEAF? I SAID BACK OFF!” Xander added while pulling his handheld airsoft bb gun.

 “Aaahh…you don’t have to be mad like that!” Lander was raising his hands in surrender. He added, “Let me had a free ride for a while until I find a suitable place to stay with…besides I can be of help and your van is sure huge!”

“Look…I don’t want freeloader! Much worst a gay!” Xander emphasized every word.

“Hey! Don’t look at yourself so high…bastard…” Lander fumed. Then something appeared.

“BANG!” “BANG!” “BANG!”

There was a sudden zombies’ appearance while salivating at the back of Xander.

Xander immediately went inside his van and started the engine.

“Hey…I save your life!” Lander shouted while running. Xander was irritated and let Lander inside. He wouldn’t want to felt any guilt when that guy died.

“You…we need to exterminate those waste…use this…your gun won’t be a help in times like this!” Xander commanded while tossing a ZombieDissoluton M17.

“Ayay, Chief!” Lander saluted.

Lander open the van’s top-down and shot all zombies.

“Ha…I guess I am the superior hitman of all time! HAHAHA!” Lander boasted. In irritation, Xander stepped on the break.

“THUD!”

“Eeeeouch!” Lander cried.

Xander chuckled. He also decided to temporarily allowing this stray dog until he found a new home.

+++

After reaching another X-Zone (Exterminated Zone) No. 9 (formerly known as Florida)

“Oi…bedhead…we need to find some useful things here, move your ass…” Xander used his left foot to shoved Lander off the bed.

 “Ow…can’t you have a lil’ respect to a sleeping person!” Lander complained while scratching his head.

“No! Now move!” Xander smug. Lander just murmured.

In an abandon building,

“Can’t believe this …this was the former biggest shopping center in the world and look…it’s just a ruin now…” Lander exclaimed while scanning the area for useful goods.

“Look, no time for that recollection…now find some foods…make sure it wasn’t expired yet and fully sealed…radiation flows here…” Xander commanded.

“Yeah…yeah…I know…” Lander went into the basement and luckily found some water, food, and clothes. Then in a shadowy part of the building, he saw a sprouted seed behind a huge rock.

Lander suddenly realized that the world wasn’t completely desolate. He caught it. Put it in a small container and went outside.

Xander was completely annoyed after waiting on him for an hour.

“Idiot…where did you wandered all this time?!” Xander asked furiously.

“Don’t call me idiot…and I just happen to get all this heavy stuff…did you think that I can run with all this stuff on me?!” Lander was furious too.

“You’re really are stupid…you can use the shrinking capsule!” Xander sarcastically replied.

Lander was embarrassed but hid it, “Hah…whatever…I just forgot to…”

Xander happened to notice the plant.

“Where did you find that plant?” Xander asked curiously.

“Ah…this?! I found it in the basement…I just thought that this world still had hope…and get it.” Lander said in a hopeful manner.

“Heh…never thought that you had a brain too…” Xander replied and hoping that the devastated world can be replenish again.

“Look…SMARTASS…I GOT BRAINS NOH!!!” Lander fumed.

+++

Night time and Lander saw Xander resting inside his cockpit (a small room inside the van). He was alluring.

He planned to seduce Xander to do it with him. He went at Xander’s room and sneak quietly. He found him sitting and reading some books. Lander suddenly grabbed Xander’s crotch. He was shocked.

“What the s**t are you doing?!” Xander shouted.

“Hey, aren’t you lonely?” Lander replied with a seductive sneer. Xander was furious and got his gun and pointed it at Lander’s forehead.

“Look…fag…do that again and I’ll kill you!” Xander was serious.

“Hey…I was just joking…” Lander said while laughing. Xander made a relief and put down his gun.

Lander added, “Hey, no need to be shy…since we’re all alone now…and you shouldn’t be too choosy!”

Xander flared up when he heard that.

“…I mean…what if no one else is alive you prepare not to do it all your remaining existence?” Lander cleared.

“Yes… I’ll choose celibacy than doing it to another man…besides at first I thought no one had survived then I found you…so probably there’s more somewhere…so quit teasing me…it’s disgusting!” Xander replied.

“Hahaha…so, you’re really are straight…hahaha…” Lander was laughing hard.

“BANG!”

“Hey…it was a joke…” Lander was hiding in a small sofa.

+++

Yelllllooooooo…mis4-2n8 here, I hope you like it…