II. The Possibility...All Alone With Another Guy?! Chap.13

The Possibility - All Alone with Another Guy (Part 13) Humanoid

+++

Almost a year had passed…Xander and Lander moves on to their own different ways...although they had lots of regrets…

+++

At Lander’s way…

He looked for some ionized content to fill up his tank. It’s useful for him to survive. Sciemer (Zombies) were afraid of it. If only there was enough ionized radiation around to vaporize those monsters. The sea which was the primary ion source was depleted and the only way to get another one is to have an Ice Age part 2 which is impossible at the moment. Though, cold areas were rich in ions it wasn’t easy to live in such a place.

  Then he heard a low squeaking beside a huge boulder. Out of curiosity he went in and was stunned to see an injured humanoid.

“Whoah…a real living humanoid!!! Hey, dude, you okay?” Lander hurriedly helps the muscular humanoid.

“Damn…man your heavy can you at least make yourself lighter…sheesh…” he complained.

“I never asked for help…” the humanoid smug.

“Grrr…sorry then…” He dropped the guy in annoyance.

“Ugh!” the humanoid fainted.

“Geez…I just can’t leave this idiot…here…” So Lander towed the guy up to his hiding place.

After a couple of hours, the humanoid woke up in a messy wrecked underground laboratory.

“This place in rotten…” the humanoid bluntly said.

“Well, sorry your highness it’s all I got!” Lander mocked the guy.

The humanoid shrugged which made a lot of irritation on Lander.

“Geez…y’know you just remind me of a person who’s really irritating…now if this place disgust you…you are free to go!” he shouted.

“I can’t I have no place to go…” The humanoid replied. Lander just gawked. Not only does this guy so irritating but a total thick skinned too.

“Tch…when will I ever find a guy just like Alexander…sigh…since your living with me…I guess we should introduce ourselves…I am Lander  and you are?” Lander sighed.

“Nion…”

“…”

“Geez…even though you can speak you never used your mouth for speaking your saliva will smell rotten…” Lander tried to pissed the guy but it didn’t affect the later.

At the end Lander surrendered, he was about to live when Nion halted and deep kissed him.

“Whoah! What the f*ck man are you doing?!” Lander wiped his mouth.

“Eating…” Nion didn’t flinch on saying that.

“Look, I know humanoid needs substance but can you find another way?!” Lander protested.

“Can you find another living human here, aside from you? And you taste bad!” Nion said with a matter of fact face.

“Grrr…bastard! Then move your ass and find a woman instead!” Lander was pissed upon hearing that he taste bad.

He rampage out of the room. Nion just looked at him plainly.

“Damn…poker face…”

+++

After a month, Lander was used at Nion’s insensitivity and even enjoying their eating time together, nutrition for the later. Though Nion started to like Lander but he acts as if he doesn’t.

The two started to look for items to sustain their living as well as mechanical  equipments to build the machine that Lander’s family left to destroy the monster when…

“Uwhuaaaaah…uwhuaaaah…” they heard a baby cry.

Nion caught it and said, “This human baby is a girl…” Lander immediately snatched the kid.

“Look, this one is a baby have a moral decency…hmpt…”

“Doing it with a MAN is immorality…too…and what are you thinking…I cannot have an energy source with a baby…sheesh” Nion blutly replied.

“Bastard…so if she grows up you’ll defile her?!!!!” Lander was angry. Nion shrugged. Out of irrationality, Lander throw a lot of things towards him and yelled, “I WON’T ALLOW YOU TO TOUCH THIS BEAUTIFUL BABY…OVER MY DEAD BODY!” then leaving the things he found behind.

Nion smirked.

+++

Meanwhile at Xander’s way…

He found an underground community who were preparing to annihilate the monsters and stayed there to help them.

He’s currently resting and the thoughts of Lander still lingers him.

“Hey…Xan being alone again…” Jayna came by and throw herself to his chest and seducing him.

But she failed. Xander only slept with her once half year ago but it was never been repeated even though she was seducing him most often.

+++

Another year had passed, Xander and his men were searching the X-Zone 15 because his Geiger counter detected a human aura in the area, and Zombies were roaming around as if they were searching for the humans too to be their feasting buffet.

“Be careful…use the Dissolution Ammunition after my signal…” Xander commanded.

He looked around after finding a good spot to once and for all vaporize the pest he signaled.

KABOOM!

Most of the zombies were gone. They decided to search for the remaining humans and for his stunned…

“Lander?!” He saw him with another guy and a baby along with seven more survivors.

Lander looked at the familiar voice and signed, “YO!” then smiled.