II. The Possibility - All Alone with Another Guy?! (Part 3) Astray

+++

Lander thought of seducing Xander again…yes again and again…it happened every single day.

He went out of the bath room showing his beautiful upper body.

“Bang!” was heard.

“Idiot…put on your shirt!” Xander yelled.

“Eeeck! Why do you always have to do that?!” Lander complained with soppy tears.

“Yeah right…then, why all these MONTHS you keep on doing that?! It’s irritating!” Xander explained then made another shot.

“I was just testing you…on how can you hold on to this kind situation!!!” Lander’s alibi.

“These past five months! From morning till midnight…I can’t even rest because of that...I need to be on guard 24/7…and it's all for testing?!” Xander was fuming.

“Hey, dude chill out!” Lander replied and smiled sweetly. He leaned over to Xander and…kissed him.

Lander dashed off, afraid that Xander will shoot him again.

Xander was stunned…then after a while he realized…

“What the f-”

+++

Xander followed Lander and threatened him.

“Look…bastard…this will be the last time that you’ll play around me…” Xander was glaring he added, “…coz you’re moving out!”

Lander was shocked. He always pissed him before but the later would never resort on that…until now.

“Did I push him to his limit?!” he thought to himself.

“Hey…chillax (Chill and relax)…I said I was joking no need to be so serious about it!” Lander explained.

“NO! LEAVE!” Xander pushed him away.

“Hey! You don’t have to shove me like that…I am human! Not an animal!” Lander protested but to no avail.

Xander threw all the things of Lander on his face and closing his van then dashing off.

“Grr…Bastard…who needs your help anyway!” Lander shouted while throwing some stones.

He sighed…his all alone again…

Then, “Urgh…uuurghhh…” Lander looked at his back.

It was a bunch of zombies on the loose.

“Argh…you s*** I’m in my bad day…don’t worsen it!” Lander glared and pulled out his gun.

“BANG!” “BANG!”

+++

Xander felt a little bit of guilt.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++