II. The Possibility - All Alone with Another Guy?! (Part 12) Remorse

+++

Lander took a last glance over the grave. He could not take the pain of seeing his family’s grave. If only he died, then probably they’ll have a reunion in heaven. He wanted to take his life but every time he would do such the image of the people who save his life keep on taunting him.  Their very last words, “…Keep yourself, alive…”

Was he afraid of dying? No, because he had a mission to complete and this time no holding back. “He thought, “Probably they’ll forgive me for not fulfilling their last wish after doing this…”

“Mom…dad…brother…Alex…everyone…and…Alexander soon we’ll meet again…”

+++

Meanwhile,

Vroom…sudden break…screeeeech!

“Waaaah….Xander!” Jayna shouted after Xander’s reckless driving.

“What is wrong with you?” She was concerned.

“No…it’s nothing…could we stop for a while…I’ll take my rest in a moment.” Xander said then leaved the driver’s seat and went on his cockpit. Jayna was unease with that of Xander’s actions. He wasn’t like that until he went back last night and telling that they’ll go ahead without Lander around.

She was angry because it seemed that Xander was concern to Lander.

“What that faggot had…that he keeps on thinking on him…argh…” Jayna growled.

Inside Xander’s cockpit,

He slammed his body on his bed. The words that Lander said keep on rewinding on his mind.

“Argh…bastard…why are you kept on bugging my mind….” He shouted.

Then he thought, “…Why am I like this…do I like him too….” Long pause.

He got up. Went on the trunk and drove one of the motorbikes and said to Jayna, “Wait here, gonna get a wandering idiot somewhere…don’t leave this place I’ll be back after an hour.” He went off.

Jayna was gritting with anger.

+++

Xander arrived at the same place where Lander was last seen. He used the aura detector to find him.

No use….

He wasn’t there…

+++

(My Fault)

Is it my fault?

To have you go…

Not listening in all your woe…

Is it my fault?

Not letting you know…

How much I care for you…

Is it my fault?

Having no courage to do

The things I should had too…

Is it my fault?

Not saying the truth

When I should have…I guess so…(TT.TT)

(Xander Young)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++