II. The Possibility - All Alone with Another Guy?! (Part4) Hope

(^O^)// Here we go the next part harharhar...choke...cough...cough...aaacccckkkk.....(+_+)

II. The Possibility - Alone with Another Guy?! (Part4) Hope

+++

Xander noticed the plant that Lander had brought before. Now it has a bud. He recognized that it was Lander who brought him hope upon the midst of this desolate world.

He stepped on the break, maneuvered around, and went back.

+++

Meanwhile,

"Argh...why now..." Lander was gasping, his bullets ran off but the zombies keep on coming in.

"Darnnit..." He ran inside an abandon building hoping to find some bullet shells.

"BANG!" "BANG!" "BANG!"

"What the h*** since when this zombies know how to use guns!" Lander was shocked. He went to the third floor. There was a ruin gun store. He was lucky.

But...

Not lucky enough...

Lander was surrounded by the blood freak monster.

"Argh...will this be my end..." he thought while closing his eyes, sitting down and dropping his gun.

Several shots were heard.

+++

"Oi...what are you doing...idiot!"

Lander thought he was dreaming, "Grrr...bastard...even in my dream...you're still messing my life!!!" he yelled. Someone kicked him.

"Eeeouch! Who the h***" Lander stood up then after a while he searched his body, no blood, no bullet, no shot, and "I'm alive...I'm ALIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!" He looked around and found Xander surrounded by the dead bodies of zombies.

"Oooohhhh...you came to save me....you just can't help it without me...so sweeettt..." Lander did the beautiful eyes thing.

Xander was nearly nauseous on that. "In your dreams...I came here because I forgot to give you this..." he tossed a container.

"Whoah...be careful!" Lander got it and gave extra caution.

"Argh...idiot...what if it broke out...this is my only hope!" Lander squealed.

"So, you still believe, aren't you?" Xander asked with a grim.

"Of course...as long as we live we still have hope! Aren't you being taught about that?!" Lander replied sarcastically. Xander just smiled.

"C'mon...before I change my mind!" Xander called him.

"Oh...you're so sweet!" Lander immediately changes his attitude from pissy to cutey.

"BANG!"

"I told you to stop that!" Xander growled.

"Okay...okay...teeheehee..." Lander gave a sweet smile. He thought possibly Xander can accept him for what he is.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey, what you think of it? Hate it? /(~o^)? Eh...