II. The Possibility - All Alone with Another Guy?! (Part 9) The Competition

+++

There was a competition between Jayna and Lander. Xander was pretty dumb about it.

Round One - Cooking

Jayna cooked a very fine cuisine. Xander loved it. Lander made a dessert that looks like a left over from last year’s feast with flies roaming around. (^.^)?

“Are you trying to kill me?” Xander commented. Lander wasn’t a good cook. (^o^)?

Round Two - Dish Washing

“Clank…thunk…crash…” the plates where smashed into thousand pieces.

“I-I am sorry…” Jayna sobs. Lander made all the dishes sparkling. He got this round. The score…even…

Round Three - Laundry Washing

Lander made the white clothes whiter and the colored clothes brighter. He sure is a good laundry washer. Jayna failed. The whites turned polka dots and the colored turned bright white and the score…1-2 in favor of Lander, “Mwuahahahahaha!”

Round Four - House Cleaning

Jayna cleaned the van from the smallest part up to the wheels. Lander was too lazy and fell asleep. Jayna got the score.

+++

Finally, Xander smell the fishy competition because he was nearly choked as Jayna and Lander tried to give everything to Xander.

“What the h*** are you two doing?!” He was pissed.

Jayna nearly cried that made the heart of Xander melt.

 “It’s her fault…that is why I was drag into this.” Lander replied bluntly that urges Xander into anger. Though it was true that Jayna was the one who yanked him into that competition because he was irritated at her continuous boasting but playing naïve in front of Xander, yet Lander couldn’t get the sympathy out of Xander.

“Bang! Bang!”

“Aaaaaaaaah!” Lander run around looking for shelter.

“Idiot can’t you be a good guy and helps the pitiful lady here than forcing her to do some idiocy!!” Xander was exasperated not willing to hear any explanation.

“Okay…okay…I understand…sniff…I’m just doing it for love…” Lander was sobbing while holding his head behind the sofa.

Hearing that, Xander felt a tingling creepy felling all over his body, he shouted, “Argh, don’t say anything like that to another man…Idiot!!!” then he walked out.

Jayna sneered acting triumphantly at the back of Xander.

Lander couldn’t do anything. (TT.TT)

Competition ended and Lander lost it.

+++

Lander climbed up on the van’s roof and lie down. He stared at the grayish sky. He remembered his first love and lost, he murmured, “…Guess, the world will never accept a person like me even in a desolate world like this…” he closed his eyes.

“…Alexander…”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Eeeeeeeennnnnnnjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjooooooooooooooooy!!!