II. The Possibility - All Alone with Another Guy?! (Part 8) Jealousy

II. The Possibility - All Alone with Another Guy?! (Part 8)  Jealousy

+++

Lander was envious towards Jayna but could not say it out loud because it was too pathetic. Though he was grudging, Lander tried to be nice on the girl but always prevented her to be close on Xander. He always failed on that because Xander was always to the rescue of her.

+++

One of their underground expeditions, Lander wouldn’t want her to be on their team but the girl still insisted.

“She wouldn’t be of any help! She had to stay here…” Lander grumbled because that was the only time that he and Xander be alone together. Xander agreed to that idea. He was concerned on the girl’s safety but Jayna was too stubborn. In the end they let her go with them.

Lander was irritated because Jayna was kept on holding Xander’s arms. Well he wanted him to do that too.

So, he tried to look petrified on something just to cling on Xander’s arms. (^o^)?

“Argh…idiot…get off me!” Xander shooed him. Jayna mocked him. “Serves you right!” she mumbled. Lander was embarrassed but tried to hide it and keep on saying that it was a joke.

+++

Then swarm of zombies attacked them.

Jayna, who can’t fight just stayed behind Xander. Lander showed off. It was his moment to show that he was the most important person around in times like this.

Jayna was scared and to keep herself up she sang.

Hearing her voice the zombies started to looked dreamy. Xander was amazed.

“Look, it is just a coincidence.” Lander mumbled. Jayna stopped singing and the zombies started to rampage and more angrier than before.

“Jayna…keep on singing…” Xander said. She did and the same way happen by that Xander and Lander annihilated the zombies.

+++

“You’re great, Jayna!” Xander complimented her. The girl blushed. He added, “You really are a big help!” Xander gave a warm smile.

Lander never saw Xander smiled like that before. The smile he wanted to see from him all this time. He suddenly thought that his presence was useless. He was gloomy as he went to his cockpit.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey, what you think of it?

Oh, just remember the anime robotech and macros frontier where the heroine can entice the alien through their singing voice…Hahaha…I made Jayna that way but this time to entice the zombies…harharhar (^o^)//

Oh…I know this chap is soo irritating coz of Jayna…but please don’t hate it coz I had a plan for Lander…(^o^)?..er…

Enjoy!!!!!